Tricity Speedway?

wahooracing

When will tricity Speedway be mailing our checks from last week for the bmod guys that have a tow money check coming?

Good luck with that thought We never got ours from 2015 on the streets stock big show.
Rule 1 don't leave tri city without getting your money.....

Payout's ready every night. When you turn in your Transponder you pick up your check. If you leave you pick it up the next week or the next time you race.

Last edited:
Last week Kevin told me he would mail the checks when I turned in my transponder at the fuel shack because the checks were not ready yet. Wrote my name down, car number and transponder number with it. Not that I won't race there next year but will u guys really hold checks till then? Also not that 40$ is a big deal but it is 5 gals of race fuel

That Was the exact same thing we were told by Tammy the last time we raced there. If my memory is correct we have to sign when a check is relieved. Bottom line they know who got there money and who did not.

Me too. I was told they weren't ready and theyd be at the pit shack waiting next time I raced. next time I came the girl I signed in with said they didn't know anything about it.

Sounds like someone is not playing very nice and still owes people money.

Last edited:
Checks are ready every night at payoff. Turn in your Transponder and get your check.
I stay in payoff at least a hour - hour 1/2 after the races are over going over Transponders
All you have to do is come get your check if you can't then have somebody else turn in your Transponder
and they can sign for it and pick it up.

Back