TTG 100 August 7th Lap Sponsors

OpenWheelBT

The TTG 100 lapper at Belle Clair is right around the corner on Friday August 7th. Promoter Kenny Brown has confirmed that the race will pay $2,000 to win. To make the event bigger and better for both fans and competitiors, lap sponsorship is being offered for $25 per lap. Individuals and businesses are both invited to purchase a lap or multiple laps. Fliers with lap sponsors will be handed out race night and Jason will be announcing sponsors throughout the night. $15 a lap will go to the leader of each lap making it possible to take home $3,500. The remaining $10 per lap will be spread throughout the field to boost pay in he middle and back. Commitments have already been made by Mike Obst of Stein Automotive (4 laps), Bobby Bittle of Belleville Auto Body (4 laps), and Brian Thompson of Brian Thompson Roofing (4 laps).

If you are interested in sponsoring a lap, multiple laps, or have questions please contact me at (618) 975-6523 or email brian@thompsonroofers.com

I will continue to update as the laps fill up.

Thank You
Brian Thompson

Let's get behind this and make it another good event. Late Model drivers like this event and this makes it even better.

Since the county fair was cancelled, I would assume that this race is for Late Models and is a replacement for that. The new schedule does not say that, but the TTG should not be taken as Modifieds in this case. I could be wrong.

Sponsorship and support for the TTG 100 continues to grow. Over half the laps are now filled and hopefully will be filled by the weekend. If you or anyone you know would like to get involved please let me know.

Special Thanks to the following Belleville business operators and businesses.

Mark Paule from Mark Paule Auto Sales (4 laps)
Joe Widel from Joes Repair Shack (2 laps)
Randy Foster from Randy Foster Auto & Transmission (4 laps)
Lana Duncan from Duncan Auto & Truck Repair, Inc. (2 laps)
Bob Rowan from Rowan Tire (3 laps)
Steve Knepper from K & K Garage (2 laps)
Don Bunjak from Don's Hardware (4 laps)
Fred Trebilcock from J & R Car and Truck Repair Inc. (4 laps)
Glenn Friederich from Friederich Auto and Radiator Inc. (2 laps)

Greatly Appreciated
Brian Thompson

Sponsorship and support for the TTG 100 continues to grow. Over half the laps are now filled and hopefully will be filled by the weekend. If you or anyone you know would like to get involved please let me know.

Special Thanks to the following Belleville business operators and businesses.

Mark Paule from Mark Paule Auto Sales (4 laps)
Joe Widel from Joes Repair Shack (2 laps)
Randy Foster from Randy Foster Auto & Transmission (4 laps)
Lana Duncan from Duncan Auto & Truck Repair, Inc. (2 laps)
Bob Rowan from Rowan Tire (3 laps)
Steve Knepper from K & K Garage (2 laps)
Don Bunjak from Don's Hardware (4 laps)
Fred Trebilcock from J & R Car and Truck Repair Inc. (4 laps)
Glenn Friederich from Friederich Auto and Radiator Inc. (2 laps)

Greatly Appreciated
Brian Thompson

More sponsors added today for the TTG 100 lapper August 7th

Special thanks to the following business owners and operators.

Andy Bittle from Thacker Auto Body (4 laps)
Rick Kelso and Gary Feazel from Kelso Auto Body (4 laps)
Candice Savage from Quality Rental Center (1 lap)
Scott Foster from Wayne's Transmission Service (1 lap)
Jerrod and Dorthea Davis from Car Tech Automotive (4 laps)
Derek Schuett from Illiana Insurance Agency, LTD. (4 laps)\

There are still 28 laps available for sponsorship. Please call 618 975-6523 if interested.

Thank you to all the sponsors who have contributed in order to make this event bigger and better.

Brian Thompson

Last edited:
Looking good. Hope all the laps will be sponsored. Thanks to all that have come forward so far.

Only 17 laps left for sponsorship for the TTG 100 August 7 thanks to the following sponsors.

Mike Obst from Stein Automotive (2 laps)
Dean Pruett from Freeburg Towing (4 laps)
Raceway Ministries (4 laps)

Thank You
Brian Thompson

Down to 14 laps remaining for sponsorship for the TTG 100 thanks to the contributions of the following.

Mark Douglas from the Belleville Township High School Hockey Team (1 lap)
Mark and Jordan Douglas (1 lap)
Neill and Leeah Thompson (1 lap)

Continued Thanks
Brian Thompson

All laps for the TTG 100 this Friday August 7th have been sponsored thanks to the following.

Dan Daum from Daum Crop Insurance (4 laps)
Dennis Harvell from Bikers Save Lives (1 lap)
Marty Smith from Chubby Chassis (4 laps)
Janet Bittle from Williams Office Products (3 laps)
Tyler and Jessica Poirot (1 lap)
Kevin and Penny Horcher Motorsports (1 lap).

Thank you to all of those individuals and businesses who stepped up to make this event bigger and better. I appreciate everyone who helped out. Hope to see everyone Friday for a great show

Thank You
Brian Thompson

Back