Two Lefthander 9" Ford Floater housings - FS - Belle, MO

LogicIndustries

Logic-Industries.com
I've got two (2) 9" Ford floater housings for sale. Both are 60" hub to hub with the pinion centered.

Both came from LeftHander many years ago.

One has clamp-on two link brackets stitch welded in place (so they won't spin), and one had swing-arm style bearing birdcages on it that have been removed (so no trailing arm mounts it it at all). Will sell the birdcages too, for additional money.

The one pictured has the long rabbit ears on top for a pull bar third link, the one with the two link brackets has tabs top and bottom for a torque arm/lift arm third link.

They've both seen at least two seasons of use (~45 races total each), but are still straight.

I'm just switching over to quick change rears and don't need these housings setting on my mezzanine taking up space.

Located in ZIP 65013 (Belle, MO), willing to ship on your nickle, but given their size, local pickup is probably best.

Price is $300 each. Add the gundrilled axles they came with for another $100. Add the bearing birdcages for another $100.

The seals in the tube ends are still good. I'm keeping the hubs and brakes, spindle nuts, etc. Only selling the housings and whatever is welded to them.

You can email me at: tech AT logicmfg DOT com or PM me here to set up a purchase.

Pictars of the one without any trailing arm brackets:

9inHousingFS1.jpg

9inHousingFS2.jpg

Back