Tyson Franks Claims Batesville Motor Speedway Track Title

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Batesville, Arkansas (09/11/14) – Tyson participated in the final points race of the season at Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas) on Saturday night in the Josh Massey owned #3k IMCA Open Wheel Modified, and with a third place finish he claimed the 2014 track title.

After finishing second in his heat race, Franks started eighth in the main event. In the feature he advanced from his fourth row starting spot to a solid third place finish behind race winner, Heath Grizzle, and Shawn Walsh. Brandon Walsh and Alvin Maple rounded out the top five finishers. With the finish Franks was crowned the 2014 Batesville Motor Speedway IMCA Modified Champion.

"It feels great to get the third track championship of my career," commented Franks. "I have to thank Josh Massey for providing me with such a great car as well as all of our sponsors for their relentless support this season."

Full results from the event and complete standings can be found at www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.net .

This Friday night Franks will again be behind the wheel of the Massey Motorsports at Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas) before returning to the driver's seat of his own entry on Saturday night at Poplar Bluff Speedway (Poplar Bluff, Missouri). For more information on the events please visit www.BatesvilleMotorSpeedway.net and www.DiamondParkSpeedway.com .

Tyson is also the owner and operator of Ironman Bodies, which can manufacture and install all types of race car bodies. Visit the Ironman Bodies page at www.TysonFranksRacing.com for more information.

Tyson would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include Josh Massey Motorsports, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Allen Manufacturing Co., Black River Transportation, Griffin Transportation, Hawkeye Truck Sales, Keg1 Truck Parts, Fick’s Garage, Wayne Brooks Race Engines, Xtreme Race Graphics, & MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Tyson Franks Racing, please visit www.TysonFranksRacing.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back