ULTIMATE Announces Co-Op Advertising Plan For 2018

CARNESVILLE, GA – ULTIMATE has done it again! Since its inception in 2011, ULTIMATE has always been an innovator in Super Dirt Late Model Racing with its economical Regional concept of racer friendly touring events. ULTIMATE has also been an innovator in race car and driver safety.

Once again, ULTIMATE is stepping it up with what might be the ONLY co-op advertising program in dirt racing today by a sanctioning body. This will be put in place for Touring events under both the four ULTIMATE Super Late Model Regional Series.

The ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series will continue to grow in different areas of the country. ULTIMATE has a South East Region, a Battle of the Bluegrass Region, a Mid-Ohio Valley Region, and a North East Region.

With this growth, the overall goal is to help the events become more profitable for the tracks hosting them. ULTIMATE Founder and CEO Stan Lester and General Manager D.J. Irvine have a plan ready to go that can meet those goals.

“We realize most sanctioning bodies come into a track, put on a show, collect a sanctioning fee along with entry fees, and that’s the end of their responsibility,” Irvine said. “Stan does not feel that way at all, and if anything has ever proved that, I think this co-op advertising program certainly does.”

Lester has always been the first one to say to all in the motorsports community that we’re all in this together, and we have to work together to make this sport successful. Lester has always made it a point to give back to the sport.

“I take it personally,” Lester said. “It’s my job to make the tracks money, and that’s exactly what we want to do. I truly believe this program is going to work, and by all indicators, the tracks are really excited about this.”

There will be some guidelines that tracks will have to follow to participate, such as a minimum purse for the events at $5,000-to-win for the ULTIMATE Super Late Models. All tracks MUST have their event contracts into the ULTIMATE office no later than October 15, 2017 to meet the advertising deadlines.

Any track interested in participating and learning more about the co-op advertising program should contact D.J. Irvine at 678-935-7304 extension 104 or by E-Mail at dj@fastrakracing.com.

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com, and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @ULTIMATESupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The ULTIMATE Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their marketing partners for the 2017 season which include: American Racer, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, M&W Transport, PPM Racing Products, Arizona Sport Shirts, DirtonDirt.com, Big A’s Custom Graphics, AR Bodies, Five Star Race Bodies, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil and Lubricants, Autolite/Fram, RockAuto.com, Safecraft, Simpson, and Thomas Clarke Performance Web Design.

Back