UMP DIRTcar Late Model Summer Nationals 2017 Schedule..

nathans1012

UMP DIRTcar Late Model Summer Nationals 2017 Schedule
DATE - TRACK - LOCATION - PURSE TO WIN
June 15 - Kankakee County Speedway - Kankakee, IL - $5,000
June 16 - LaSalle Speedway - LaSalle, IL - $5,000
June 17 - LaSalle Speedway - LaSalle, IL - $10,000
June 18 - TBA
June 19 - OFF DAY
June 20 - Jacksonville Speedway - Jacksonville, IL - $5,000
June 21 - Farley Speedway - Farley, IA - $10,000
June 22 - Spoon River Speedway - Banner, IL $5,000
June 23 - Tri-City Speedway - Granite City, IL - $10,000
June 24 - Fairbury American Legion Speedway - Fairbury, IL - $10,000
June 25 - Tri-State Speedway - Haubstadt, IN - $5,000
June 26 - Peoria Speedway - Peoria, IL - $5,000
June 27 - Plymouth Speedway - Plymouth, Indiana - $5,000
June 28 - OFF DAY
June 29 - Daugherty Speedway - Boswell, IN - $5,000
June 30 - Terre Haute Action Track - Terre Haute, IN - $10,000 - Co-Sanctioned WOO LMS*
July 1 - Federated Auto Parts Raceway @ I-55 - Pevely, MO - $10,000 - Co-Sanctioned WOO LMS*
July 2 - Lincoln Speedway - Lincoln, IL - $5,000
July 3 - Quincy Raceway - Quincy, IL - $5,000
July 4 - OFF DAY
July 5 - Belle-Clair Speedway - Belleville, IL - $5,000
July 6 - Macon Speedway - Macon, IL - $5,000
July 7 - Farmer City Raceway - Farmer City, IL - $10,000
July 8 - Highland Speedway - Highland, IL - $10,000
July 9 - Kickapoo Speedway - Danville, IL - $5,000
July 10 - OFF DAY
July 11 - Hartford Speedway - Hartford, MI - $5,000
July 12 - Thunderbird Raceway - Muskegon, MI - $5,000
July 13 - Merritt Speedway - Lake City, MI - $5,000
July 14 - Oakshade Raceway - Wauseon, OH - $5,000
July 15 - Oakshade Raceway - Wauseon, OH - $10,000

* Co-Sanctioned with the World Of Outlaws Late Model Series

OTHER RACES MAY BE ADDED / TBA...

Last edited:
I am sure it is because of the Lucas Oil deal. So if Charlie gets the Lucas race I will be there. But will not be at any Summer National events.

They had better offer Charlie that June 18 date. This is BS. I may well boycott this whole tour if they don't. 4 of the tracks on the ump summer national schedule also have lucas oil series races.

They had better offer Charlie that June 18 date. This is BS. I may well boycott this whole tour if they don't. 4 of the tracks on the ump summer national schedule also have lucas oil series races.

LaSalle Promoter Tony Izzy Jr. has that date. It was the date he had for Wilmot but is possibly moving it to another track.

Fayette County normally would have July 4th.

It is BS, but some of those Lucas oil races at other tracks are grandfathered in. WRG has since become assholes a hold it against a track if u run a competing series!!!!

The tracks that already had a Lucas race were allowed to keep them when that unwritten rule was put in place a few years ago. Any current UMP track that did not already have a Lucas race in place was not allowed to schedule one and keep the UMP sanctioning. It's been that way for several years and all UMP promoters know it and if they don't, they must be living under a rock. Not defending UMP and I don't agree with it but it's their sandbox and if ya wanna play in it, those are the rules.

Agreed. Call it what you want but put us in this boat. If ump is arrogant enough to do that to a local track trying to get out of the red we're stubborn enough to do everything we can to avoid supporting ump

It's all about UMP. They are a strong arm cartel. A track ought to be able to do whatever they want if it helps them survive. People need to wake the F up!

June 29th has been switched with Daugherty. The date will be at Sycamore Speedway in Sycamore (near DaKalb), IL. Track is about 45 minutes to an hour west outside of Chicago.

UMP allegedly stands for United Midwestern Promoters. This implies that UMP is an organization created of, by and for the promoters. Perhaps at one time, this was the case. Now, it has become a cartel. If the promoters actually united and declared that if UMP doesn't make this right they will all drop their tour dates, Fayette County would have a tour date in about 15 minutes. Are the promoters united or not?

From here on I will refer to this organization as the MRC. Midwestern Racing Cartel.

UMP allegedly stands for United Midwestern Promoters. This implies that UMP is an organization created of, by and for the promoters. Perhaps at one time, this was the case. Now, it has become a cartel. If the promoters actually united and declared that if UMP doesn't make this right they will all drop their tour dates, Fayette County would have a tour date in about 15 minutes. Are the promoters united or not?

From here on I will refer to this organization as the MRC. Midwestern Racing Cartel.
You call it what you want but im telling you right now these promoters in this area dont have the balls to jump ship and go to another sanction! If they did they would be listening to there fans and drivers and would have done been gone!

You know i wasnt going to do it but i have decided to do it. I was at a school function for my grandson and i ran into Jason Davenroy, we was talking about UMP and how it sucks and other things and he told me to just hold out for a little bit because there was a new sanction coming and that all the promoters was on board with and that they was just waiting on a title sponsor! Ok that was in October, where is the new sanction at and where is it? Now is the time to bring it on! So if its a lie take it up with him! I am only repeating what he said! Promoters where is it at and why arent you listening to your drivers and fans? Its time you speak up!

Step 1.....boycott the banquet!

Most won't do that and in addition they will go and suck up to Sammy and his very merry friends!

I would rather watch the Lucas Oil show then the shit eating world of outlaws or the summer nationals. Now you add Josh Richards to the Lucas Oil show
And you have all good ones. WOO is a joke. Summer nationals are becoming a joke. Pierce & Babb are probably the only 2 that run this series and worth watching. Get a Lucas oil
Show and I will be there every time.

Back