ump membership necessary for tri city???

racer53

mike reagan
Hello all my name is mike reagan i was wondering if the ump membership is required to run one night at the takin it to the streets show at tricity?? i havent ran for a couple years but have the opportunity to race friday night but cant afford the extra money to race for one night im obviously not chasing the points fund just lookin for a chance to b able to run any info is appreciated

What i was told is if its a ump sanctioned track running a ump point night you must have a license If im wrong its due to what i was told when i contacted a ump office

Kevin, i bought mine for the crate class at your track June 13th for $125 my names Chase Porter car number 34. Received a temporary membership receipt to use until i received the real one in the mail. I Still haven't got it, any clue where it could be?

Thanks
If you haven't run you may buy a Temporary License for $25.

Thank you
Tri City Speedway

These classes shouldn't even be UMP sanctioned. At that price what is the racer getting for his money? UMP tech support? Better rules to reduce racer cost? Limiting tire options to reduce racer cost? Ha

Said it before and I will say it again. Local promoters should look at their decision seriously and get input from their racers before automatically buying in to this sanctioning body.

And kudos to Kevin and any other promoters who have taken action on their own to decrease cost for racers. (Limiting tire compounds for example) We need more of this.

to pose another question can I run another show at pevely with this temp pass or is it a one night thing??small world al im footin a ride u helped get together lol drifters car thank u mr or mrs gundaker i appreciate your response

Last edited:
O run another show at pevely or is it a one night thing??small world al im footin a ride u helped get together lol drifters car thank u mr or mrs gundaker i appreciate your response another question is could i use the same temp pass

Love my drifter pal!

definitely damn good guy and really seems to want to understand the science behind this racin stuff ive had fun tellin hims my lies lmao

Just show up and race 90%of the time they don't ask for it anyway. I've only been asked once to see membership card the hole year.

Back