Video of Modified feature from Fayette County on 5/21/17

Harrison gets it...the man is super fast. His car pulls hard out of the corner and don't stop pulling until he is mid corner then he rinse's and repeats. People need to lose there tach's and install speedometers and some may be able to race him

Oh booh hoo! Cry it up! Guy has been winning 20+ features a year since I even knew what my d!ck was for! Guy is the man to be able to keep up with the changes through the years as he did.

I personally think his never give up attitude and will to win has a lot to do with it.. that and he has a thorough understanding of his car because he is hands on and works on his stuff along with his crew. the guy just refuses to give up no matter what. he didn't just get good over night he has worked long and hard for what he has accomplished. quite a few have equipment equal to his, but he just has a lotta laps worth of knowledge. Matt Mevert has a lot of the same qualities... I would love to see him back in a modified.

I thought the rule changes recently were due to a car that did well in Florida at the beginning of the year ....

3Abreast????????? Are seriously saying he is cheating??????????
Maybe if half of the driver would work half as hard as he does then maybe half of us could stay up with him. This guy works his ass off for everything he has and does. I know him and I know his cars very well and I can say there is not one NOT 1 THING Illegal about Mike Harrison's race cars. So for you to get on here and make accusations that he is cheating just made me lose any respect for you. If you keyboard racers would walk up to him and say this face to face before you post your shit on here I bet not one of you would ever walk up to him and say a thing.

Back