W9 Mopar Midget Motor

newportracer

Very Strong W9 Mopar

For sale is Stanton W9 Mopar(non-raised port). Ready to Race. Motor has never been hurt. Was completely freshened 6 races ago. All new titanium valves, ti valve locks, valve springs, coated diamond pistions, the high dollar coated bearings. No money spared on this motor. The head was re-ported and flow was increased by 9% over entire lift range. Ingler injection, coast air filter, schoenfeld 4-2-1 header. Carbon fiber valve cover. Comes complete with fuel pump, and all bypasses. This motor is a horse and ran perfect every time we raced. I have dyno sheets. Makes 50 more hp than my Gaerte -12. And I was told it would make more with the 4-1 header I have for it. Spares include complete spare MSD ignition, coil pack, and wiring harness and 3 spare headers. All machine work, assembly, and dyno was done by Steve Morley of Morley Performance in Fenton, MO. This motor was the king of their dyno as far as hp/cubic inches. $12,000 for everything. This is a beautiful motor and runs sweet. I just don’t have the funds anymore to race it where it should be competing. (USAC, POWRi)

Call or text Gavin with question or if you want pictures. 636-667-0740 or email galbraith_motorsports@hotmail.com

Back