Was wondering

hartman343

hartman343
Staff member
I am not wanting to stir up anything by any means, and I know I am a rookie driver in a mod, but was wondering how many drivers had their cars tore up becouse of impatience? I know some bumping and rubbing is racing, I have done it and have had it done to me, but the first lap, first corner, of the feature; I have never seen anyone go from the back of the pack to first in one corner. Like I said earlier, I am not wanting to bash or start anything, but 2 weeks in a row, there have been several cars tore up when it could have been avoided. I hope all the mod drivers can take a look and maybe have a little bit more patience at the beginning of the features and if you have the better car, you will make it to the front. Myself personally, I am learning how to drive a mod, and wanting as much seat time as possible, but yet I want to be competitive. If I know I have a much faster car behind me in a heat race or a feature, I will move out of the way to let them by. I don't want to be a reason why i got my equipment tore up or be the reason why someone else got their equipment tore up. Maybe what I am trying to say is maybe everyone needs to have a little more respect for each other and patience and hopefully the racing as a whole will be better. And people wont have to work on their cars as much fixing damage through the week. Like I said, not wanting to start anything but was hoping there are some others that feel this way.

Back