Watch out for this guy

43 pety

I wouldnt use a motor builder in High Ridge Mo..Bad Rat performance,,his name is Rick,, he will charge you for stuff you wont get,, he will drag his feet on your project, take for ever to get your stuff back, if ya get back all your stuff,,dont go to him big rip off.. if ya questin him he will threatens to come to your house and kick your ass,,he worked me over pretty good, I dont want this to happan to someone else.

Last edited:
I wouldnt use a motor builder in High Ridge Mo..Bad Rat performance,,his name is Rick,, he will charge you for stuff you wont get,, he will drag his feet on your project, take for ever to get your stuff back, if ya get back all your stuff,,dont go to him big rip off.. if ya questin him he will threatens to come to your house and kick your ass,,he worked me over pretty good, I dont want this to happan to someone else.

Thanks for the heads up

No kidding. Threatened to come to your house and kick your ass? I already kicked his ass in court and I really hope he threatens me. The motor he built me was junk. Paid a lot of money for it too.

Back