Way To Go!!!!

N2R8CIN

Congratulations Mikey and crew on another win. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

Peg

Yes Congrads to HMS and that Awesome Driver on another win!!!

***Mikey, I keep waiting for my Kart Wheel!!!:)

Thank You!!

Thanks guys!! We appreciate all the support!! I don't want anything I say to sound cocky, but I am so proud of Mike!! Pill draw means alot but driving does too!! Hopefully we will continue to have a great season!!
Couldn't be there without all our sponsors though!! A special thanks to all of them: Ellis Battery, Randolph Towing, Southpaw Grafix, Mullins Race Engines, Olympic Steak House, Masson Trucking, Roach Auto Repair, Jim Evans Racing Carburators, S&H Trucking, and anyone I may have forgotten, WE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

(Sorry about the Kart Wheel thing, Kathy. I really think that could hurt him!);)

(Sorry about the Kart Wheel thing, Kathy. I really think that could hurt him!);)

HAHAHA ummm there comes a time when I think ya just get to old for stuff like that...LOL
Bones and body just cant handle it...
Oppz, I mean I'm not saying that Mikey's old or anything......:eek:
Ummm anyway, congratz again..Ill be quite for now...;):D

lol way to get the plugs in michum....ive been waiting since january to come back and have my picture taken......so it better happen.....plus i miss da bugg too

I have to ride with a Francis to the races every week,so stop the winning so I don't have to hear the bragging,lol

Back