Winged Sprints back at Clay County

17B

Winged Sprint cars will make their 2nd appearance of 2014 to Clay County Speedway on Saturday night August 30th....back in May the winged warriors ran for the first time ever on the big 3/8 mile dirt high banks in Flora, IL.
Many drivers said that evening they could not wait to return to this track, the track, the lighting, the atmosphere just made for an exciting evening for both the racer and fans alike.
Gates open at 5 racing begins at 7:30.
www.claycountyspeedway.net

With Farmington dark this coming Saturday and MOWA not scheduled anywhere, I’m hoping for a decent turn-out of winged 410 sprint cars for this show at Clay County. Per the track’s website: $1200 to win, $200 to start.

With Farmington dark this coming Saturday and MOWA not scheduled anywhere, I’m hoping for a decent turn-out of winged 410 sprint cars for this show at Clay County. Per the track’s website: $1200 to win, $200 to start.[/QUOTE
With Farmington dark this coming Saturday and MOWA not scheduled anywhere, I’m hoping for a decent turn-out of winged 410 sprint cars for this show at Clay County. Per the track’s website: $1200 to win, $200 to start.
Any results from the last 410 show. I'd like to make a race somewhere this weekend since Farmington is closed. But Clay county is a 3.5 hour trip. Curious how the last show was before making the trip

Any results from the earlier show. I'd like to make a show somewhere since Farmington is not racing. But with Clay County being a 3.5 hour drive I am courious about the last show before making the trip

Amazing race with Jarrod Hull pulling a big slider on Moughan late in the race for the win. Nineheiser turned a 12.60 around the big 3/8....they put on one hell of a show! Worth the drive!

Back