Federated Auto Parts @ I-55 WoO Sprints & UMP Modifieds on Saturday, April 26th at I-55 Raceway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
UMP Modified drivers & up to 3 crew members will get in for the standard $30 pit pass.. All 4 must arrive with the car to get the $30 pit pass price.

Modified payout is $1,000 to win.. Modifieds will group qualify.

Gates open at 4pm.

Korte is going to KLMS.. Not sure about the rest, but most probably won't even race.

It looks like for the one day show, the WoO have been averaging about 30 sprints. Does anyone have any preliminary ideas on sprint car drivers that are going to show up Saturday?

I know of a few not local but I talked to billy moyer jr. he told me he will be there Wendell Wallace Kent Robinson and of course terry and tanner English and I would think a lot of Modifieds being they are paying $5000 to win

It looks like for the one day show, the WoO have been averaging about 30 sprints. Does anyone have any preliminary ideas on sprint car drivers that are going to show up Saturday?

I think you'll see quite a few of the MOWA guys as well as some locals. Too bad St.Francois Co. Raceway is running though. They'd draw a few of their guys.

• Just seen on St.Francois County Raceways website they are in agreement with I-55 again and will be closed this saturday so I would expect a handful of their regulars to be in attendance. I will say there will be 35 or so sprints and 30 mods

Add Jason Johnson and Wayne Johnson to the list. You can probably add young stud David Gravel either in the #59 car or maybe the Roth #83 vacated by Tim Kaeding. Would like to see Gravel in that ride!

Back