World of Outlaws STP Sprint Cars at a Glance: Salina and Federated Auto Parts Ra...

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
World of Outlaws STP Sprint Cars at a Glance: Salina and Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 - STLRacing.com - http://goo.gl/SFHhAa

World of Outlaws STP Sprint Cars at a Glance: Salina and Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55
STLRacing.com
Outlaws make 2014 Midwest debut this weekend in Oklahoma, Missouri SALINA, Okla. – April 22, 2014 – The World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series returns to the Midwest this weekend with events on Friday at Salina Highbanks Speedway and Saturday at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55. The season is young, but the championship battle already is heating up. Daryn Pittman entered last weekend’s Texas Outlaw Nationals presented by American Racing Custom Wheels with the points lead. He lost it Friday night to Donny Schatz then reclaimed it a victory on Saturday night. Pittman, a native of Owasso, Okla., near Tulsa, will no doubt have a huge home-track advantage in the stands Friday as he races for the first time in his home state as a World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series champion. Schatz, who earned the 150th World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series victory of his career on Friday, will be ...

Continue reading...

Back