Worley's new theme song

I just wanted to make a sugestion to Corey and Clayton..... I think that you should see about playing a song when Worley race's at your track. I am not sure if you have heard it, but I can get you a copy. It is by Brittany Spears and it is called "Oops I Did At again". That way whoever he takes out that night knows oops.. it was an accident....

But seriously I would like to get a copy of Worley's schedule if anyone has it so that we can try to make other arangements to race somewhere else that night. Unfortunately we can't afford to run with him.

LOL that's too funny, but so true. Sounds like a good idea to me. It stinks to hear that he's tearing everyone up down there also. Guess it's just the same story different track!

i Just Wanted To Make A Sugestion To Corey And Clayton..... I Think That You Should See About Playing A Song When Worley Race's At Your Track. I Am Not Sure If You Have Heard It, But I Can Get You A Copy. It Is By Brittany Spears And It Is Called "oops I Did At Again". That Way Whoever He Takes Out That Night Knows Oops.. It Was An Accident....

But Seriously I Would Like To Get A Copy Of Worley's Schedule If Anyone Has It So That We Can Try To Make Other Arangements To Race Somewhere Else That Night. Unfortunately We Can't Afford To Run With Him.
And Your's Would Be ( I'm A Loser ) BY, Three Doors Down

I expected you to post something boneheaded like that Worleyfan....... if I recall 2 weeks ago you were the one that stated that his slidejob was a bad one.!?!.!! Hey seriously do you have his race schedule? I am not talking about his schedule during the week. I know that one Friday and Saturday race .....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday fix car..

What race was you watching?

If people could run a straight line on the start nobody would have gotten tore up friday night.....Quit Bashing
What ??? Figures you have to have some excuse for this... sorry but the track is not straight and when it happened it was in the corner... its called trying to take Steve's line and squeeze him all the way to the bottom and rubbing tires... It doens'nt matter he is never at fault to you all,,, you dont see Steve with any BLACk flags on his race records,,,, YET!!!

Please Explain!!

Is Steves name JustaSprinterwife? IF SO, PLEASE EXPLAIN:confused:
Well, 97 Sprint Fan... as you are thinking that Justa Sprinterwife is me "Robin" Steve's wife.. ITS NOT!!! I do know who it is because she "pm" me to tell me,,, Steve is far from a loser nor the wife who wrote the message... I can tell you this I had many people come up to me at the track last night and voted for me... but I didnt take the credit,, I passed it on... We dont have to bash people ,, we run a clean race.. proved it in the heat race and dash at Benton and last night at Farmington. You dont see people on here trying to take up for Steve because of not running a clean race... always a good thing. ;) We dont have to ?? a frown, we enjoy racing.

Well, 97 Sprint Fan... as you are thinking that Justa Sprinterwife is me "Robin" Steve's wife.. ITS NOT!!! I do know who it is because she "pm" me to tell me,,, Steve is far from a loser nor the wife who wrote the message... I can tell you this I had many people come up to me at the track last night and voted for me... but I didnt take the credit,, I passed it on... We dont have to bash people ,, we run a clean race.. proved it in the heat race and dash at Benton and last night at Farmington. You dont see people on here trying to take up for Steve because of not running a clean race... always a good thing. ;) We dont have to ?? a frown, we enjoy racing.

I just re-read that all of these posts, and nobody said that you, (Robin), are Justa Sprinterwife.....

Back