dirt

1. F

Things Monster Jam Does To Make Its Dirt Good

https://jalopnik.com/the-insane-things-monster-jam-does-to-make-its-dirt-goo-1826083683 I thought this was an interesting story.
  2. S

For Sale – IMCA Dry Sump Late Model Engine by Shepherd Engine Development

IMCA Dry Sump Late Model Engine by Shepherd Engine Development - Purchased NEW in March of 2015 - 10 Races on Engine (2 wins in 2015) - DART SHP SBC Block - 50mm camshaft - T&D Shaft Rockers - IMCA Spec cylinder heads and intake - Crane Distributor - Pro Pan Dry Sump Oil Pan - Welded Aluminum...
  3. S

2012 Mastersbilt Smackdown Dirt Late Model

For Sale – 2012 Mastersbilt Smackdown Dirt Late Model -Square Tube Chassis -Peterson 5-Stage Dry Sump Oil System & Pump -Outpace 5th Arm -Winter Quick Change Rear End – 4.86 -All-star Performance Radiator -Sweet Steering Rack -Collapsible Steering Shaft -Quick Car Gauges -Crane Ignition & Coil...
  4. C

Ultramax kart for sale

I have an 02 ultramax pro force offset racing go kart for sale. Body is painted Camaro synergy green. It has an alcohol Briggs flathead fresh rebuild, brand new billet motor mount, horstman clutch, digitron tach and temp, brand new set of Burris 33A's as well as spare set of 33B's. Also comes...
  5. Shane Walters

Rage Chassis Releases New Website

(JANUARY 9TH, 2014) Rage Chassis was founded in 2008 by dirt racing driver Justin O’Brien and his wife Holly O’Brien. Immediately, the Rage Chassis customers began striking tallies in the win column. As a result, the company has seen steady growth year after year. Rage Chassis builds and...
  6. Shane Walters

Impact RaceGear Debuts New Website

November 12, 2013 – Impact RaceGear, provider of top quality racing shirts and headwear, is debuting a new website in preparation for the 2014 racing season. The site is intended to give race teams, tracks, sanctioning bodies and manufacturers an informed look into the products offered, such as...
  7. Shane Walters

Fairbury Speedway Photos

Over the weekend I made my first trip to Fairbury Speedway and took some photos. I posted some of them below. Here is the link to the full album http://RacingNewsNetwork.com/2013/09/02/dirt-racing-fairbury-speedway-photos/ Miniature Fairbury Speedway FULL ALBUM...

Back