for sale

1. R

4 SALE - Masterbuilt & GRT (Main Event Winner)

07' Masterbilt -- Smack down less than 30 races. - $3500 04 GRT late model main event winner. - $2500 No tire kickers please. Will trade for truck or motorcycle. Call Barnett Harley-Davidson @ (915) 479-5160.
  2. S

2010 Mach 1 $8000 OBO

2010 Mach 1 Late Model with 431; has Mach 1 racing spindles, upper and lower control arms and tie rods, with Wilwood hubs and brakes. Eibach springs with Afco shocks all the way around, Wilwood hanging pedals, Sweet Mfg rack & pinion, PRC aluminum radiator, built in fire-extinguisher system with...
  3. J

2012 Tnt Roller

I have a 2012 Tnt roller for sale. Comes with everything except transmission seat and motor. The car has less than 20 nights on it as a crate car. Car has afco shocks on it as well as afcoils for shocks and springs. Car will come with everything I have for it including two extra sets of...
  4. 1

CAR NEEDS TO GO OR IT WILL BE PARTED OUT

CAR NEEDS TO GO OR IT WILL BE PARTED OUT. 08 Forward with 12 updated front. 6 races since it was updated. Joes bearing uppers. Low friction ball joints. Sweet rack with the adjustable slotted eye on the left. Double pass radiator. Bert smart tube hubs. Have to check think I have spare hub. Tiger...
  5. 1

Wanted: B Mod Engine

I am looking for a cheaper B-mod engine I am just getting started and am on a budget. It can be a short block or complete motor. Email me at wrkmn96@gmail.com
  6. B

2013 Camaro Factory Exhaust, CAI, and Wheels

I have four (4) factory black wheels, factory exhaust, and factory cold air intake from a 2013 Camaro LS for sale. The wheels have minimal mileage (less than 500 miles) on them. Exhaust was on for approximately 2,000 miles. It is cut off at the bend so I could install aftermarket. Cold Air...

Back