honda

1. D

ISO: Quarter Midget Engine Builder

I'm looking for a local and reputable engine builder for a GX120 quarter midget motor. I'd like to stay within 200 miles of St Louis. muddygtbike@hotmail.com or 618-593-3701. Thanks!
  2. D

Honda 160 - Quarter Midget

Have a Honda GX160 motor for sale. Bought with a package deal and don't need it, will sell for $200. Guy I bought it from said it ran good, has just a few nights on it. Was a strong motor when they raced it, all legal, has been inspected at a regional event. Please email, text, or call...
  3. C

2000 honda 400ex forsale

Selling my 2000 honda 400ex. This bike starts right up everytime you get on it to ride it. It is 100% stock besides a set of renthal handle bars and The black maier plastics. It shows no signs of abuse and has rather low hours for a 2000 model. All tires are maxis razr and have good tread all...
  4. W

2005 MX-5 Factor 1 Wide Body Turn Key

2005 MX-5 Factor 1 Wide Body. It is currently a Jacobs Ladder but comes with the parts to make it a Adjustable Pan Hard car. It also has a used spare front and rear axle. We raced it on practice day at Sweet Springs. We need to sell this car to finish the new one. The MX-5 comes with the Honda...

Back