roller

1. H

2013 BOB PIERCE ROLLER FOR SALE - 30+ FEATURE WINS

THI S HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!! THANKS!! We have a 2013 Bob Pierce modified for sale. The car is a roller, so it doesn't have motor or trans, and we will keep the seat that is in it. The car has 3 race seasons on it (2013,2014,2015) but was not raced in 2016. This is a fast an proven car. Other...
  2. J

2012 Tnt Roller

I have a 2012 Tnt roller for sale. Comes with everything except transmission seat and motor. The car has less than 20 nights on it as a crate car. Car has afco shocks on it as well as afcoils for shocks and springs. Car will come with everything I have for it including two extra sets of...
  3. W

2005 MX-5 Factor 1 Wide Body Turn Key

2005 MX-5 Factor 1 Wide Body. It is currently a Jacobs Ladder but comes with the parts to make it a Adjustable Pan Hard car. It also has a used spare front and rear axle. We raced it on practice day at Sweet Springs. We need to sell this car to finish the new one. The MX-5 comes with the Honda...
  4. sstephens09

Winning Street Stock

Metric Street Stock, won the Valley Speedway championship this year. Also ran 2nd in points the past 2 years. Owner before me won the CMS (Warrensburg) Championship. Car has over 25 feature wins on it, with 7 of those in the 2013 season. Currently holds the "Outlaw Street" track record at...

Back