sportsman

1. 99

Cutlass Street Stock/Sportsman Roller

Metric roller , Cutlass body, Metric frame, Camaro stub,9" Ford floater rear end, aluminum seat, fuel cell. Much more. $1500.00 636 274 3096 THANX RICH NO TEXTS NO CALLS AFTER 10 PM
  2. L

Gears, willys carbeureter, shocks and rear end housing for sale

683 and 650 full spool lightweight 9 inch rear end gears $400 a piece, pretty new! Ford 9 inch floater bsb cages on it brake and hubs and axles $450, willys carb 2 barrel 500 cfm adjustable metering block $500, bilstein shocks and QA1 shocks call for price 618-494-8911
  3. J

Racing Sports Fan

I like to have an interactive chat room where you can hang out with fellow racers. A great place to meet like minded people who love car racing sports from around the world. I could find two services RumbleTalk and xcat but they lack third party user integration. Anybody else have that?
  4. N

6 Foot Sheet Metal Break For Sale

We have a 6 Foot Boyd-Built Sheet Metal Break for sale for $1000 or best offer the break comes with a radius bar attachment. The break is in good condition, and is ideal for building Racecar bodies. Break is located near Bethalto Illinois if interested please call Claude at 618-978-3923, thank you.
  5. N

We have a 6 Foot Boyd-Built Sheet Metal Break for sale for $1000 or best offer the break comes with a radius bar attachment. The break is in good condition, and is ideal for building Racecar bodies. Break is located near Bethalto Illinois if interested please call Claude at 618-978-3923, thank you.
  6. N

7. N

We have a 6 Foot Boyd-Built Sheet Metal Brake for sale for $1000 or best offer the break comes with a radius bar attachment. The break is in good condition, and is ideal for building Racecar bodies. Brake is located near Bethalto Illinois if interested please call Claude at 618-978-3923, thank you.
  8. R

2008 Brent Thompson UMP/ALLIED legal Sportsman for sale

2008 Brent Thompson UMP/ALLIED legal Sportsman for sale Car will be sold as a roller w/all my spare parts. Getting out of racing. I am taking out the motor, tranny and gear, everything else will stay as I last raced it. Any part in my garage that fits a racecar will go. 25-30 springs, 10-12...

Back