2012....Lets show some support!!!

little302

Nut behind the wheel
Hoping the track opens, and has a prosperous year....and keeping racing affordable, i.e. 4 cyl, purestreet, e mod's. Etc...Lets try not to run classes that Doe Run is racing. That does NOITHING for car count, at both tracks... They run carts, ministocks,mulitis, and b mods. Success will determine the proper decisions in this area.. We... the people.. racers.... want the Rock to open, and be there for future generations. Running latemodels, and Amods and sportsman cars just doesnt work in our area, and we know it... Get people interested in racing that brings cars and people... racing thats affordable.. If there is a such a thing... The lower forms of racing if you will as stated above.... Make it affordable and they will come... Pay on car count..It worked before...Whatever a class brings thru the pit gate pay back to them...Minus the pay for 2 pit stewards. Ask for help getting the track ready.. "work days" etc... 10 people on a sat afternoon can get as much done as one person killing themselves all week...Which I have personally seen Curley, Arlin,and Leonard do week after week!!! Lets offer to kick in some time people..... Make suggestions... give input..... lets be successful in 2012.... Thanks Jason Brewington...

last year was great to us at otte motorsports and it was because of racing at the rock. if there is any thing that andrew, webo or i can do to help get the rock open for next year PLEASE let us know. call me gary otte any time if help is needed to get the track ready for next year.

573 535 4129

We would like to see the place reopen. Most of my racing has been there, hate to see it sit idle. Has anything been done to the facility while its been closed?

We would like to see the place reopen. Most of my racing has been there, hate to see it sit idle. Has anything been done to the facility while its been closed?

Apparently not much. I drove by the track yesterday and weeds were all over the track and infield.

Run saturdays so we have a fair local track to run at. Then you can run similar classes as Doe Run with no conflict. Add a purestreet class instead of go-carts. Emphasis on WE NEED A GOOD LOCAL TRACK TO RUN AT ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!! Tom Pratt

Run saturdays so we have a fair local track to run at. Then you can run similar classes as Doe Run with no conflict. Add a purestreet class instead of go-carts. Emphasis on WE NEED A GOOD LOCAL TRACK TO RUN AT ON SATURDAYS!!!!!!! Tom Pratt

That would place F-town in direct competition with both Farmington and Pevely; not a likely recipe for success. Sunday, maybe, though I doubt you'd draw many out of area cars and fans.

I am planing on racing at Fredericktown Raceway full time in 2012 and I am in progress building new pro 4. I know the plans that Curley and Ann got for the track in 2012. So lets have a great racing season for the owne
rs and the fans. LETS GO RACING

Check out this pro4 that is being secretly assembled for Fredericktown. Love the nostalgic look. Ajasonratrod.jpeg

AGREED!!! But Im not sure sat will happen...

i have heard rumors that u r going to get rid of pure street and bring belleville bombers instead u want support how about support a class that has supported u when u was needing help we ran for 150 to win

yeah, dusty! i know what you mean!! Their are 2 of us pure street racers that live right next to the track and its a shame we dont even get the respect from the track that we give!!! We have ran there everytime it (WAS) open for hardly enough to pay for fuel but the PURE STREETS were the show most nights!!!!! And to think all of the PURE STREET owners and builders are supposed to build another car just to run at our ( HOME TRACK) is just a kick in the face!!!! you are right we supported fredrock but now we get forgotten in the wash !!!!!! Hate to say it but it will be hard pressed to compete with another track on the same night!!!! Whatcha think?????

i think u r right tommy but who in there right mind would build a car to race there for a half of a season every other year if anything offends anyone sorry but the truth hurts

Back