Annamarie Strawhand Leads By Faith, Inspiration and History in New Life Venture

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Inside Line Promotions - VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (April 11, 2018) - Annamarie Strawhand has always had a knack for promoting and guiding others to success.
With the assistance of God's helping hand, Strawhand, who established a 35-plus year career in promotion and coaching of race car drivers and professional auto racing teams, has switched her focus and is using her talents to promote God's goodness. This will come through education, inspiration, faith and an incorporation of the Bible and American history in her new ventures.

12282243-a5ad-4a84-ba2e-59d2ac77984a.jpg
In Strawhand's coaching practice, she started incorporating prayer and God's goodness with her auto racing clients and big blessings began to flourish. Her drivers saw breakthroughs and miracles, which strengthened their faith in God and advanced them quicker than they expected with their goals and dreams. It was then that she realized that God has given her this assignment and journey for all people.
"About five years ago my faith and relationship with God begin to grow to a greater level," she said. "I helped with Motor Racing Outreach a little bit when I was working in NASCAR and really enjoyed being a part of what they did to incorporate prayer, fellowship and the Gospel of Jesus Christ in auto racing. My job for many years in the motor sports industry was to promote and market these drivers and their sponsors so that they would be able to achieve their goals (which can take millions of dollars and a lot of planning) so I started praying with them. Soon after, these drivers were seeing big doors open for them - even financially - and it showed the power of prayer and activating one's faith. The more breakthroughs we saw, the more I discovered that I wanted to become more involved in promoting the word of God and His promises. I went from promoting drivers and sponsors to promoting God and sharing what I had learned about faith with anyone with a dream and vision for their life."
As Strawhand began to take on this new journey, she asked God how she could make this happen in a bigger way and what she needed to do to get this mission started. She then starting hearing from God to lead intercessory prayer meetings for America. Her first prayer meeting was at the First Landing Cross at Cape Henry before the U.S. Presidential election in 2016. It was powerful and she felt like God had more in store like this. Ironically enough, her local church Pastor was sent as a messenger to her with the answer, which would lead to her next assignment.
"I was sitting with my husband Michael in a little café for lunch and our pastor (Chuck Moseley) came in and chatted with us for a little while," Strawhand said. "I walked him through my thought process and ideas for this mission and asked him what else I could do. He came back in a with the idea of getting involved in the tourism business and it was like the gates of Heaven opened up for this and everything started to flow together."
With fresh ideas confirmation through her prayers, Strawhand decided to jump on the tourism idea and Faith Lane Tours, LLC was established with Annamarie as the CEO and Tour Director. Faith Lane Tours consists of educational and inspirational tours that will take participants to historical and biblical monuments and meaningful locations in the United States so they can learn how historically God and His word moved in the people at those times. Teaching the significance of the history and how the two are influentially tied together.
"I've always have had an interest in God's plans and promises for America and a passion for History," Strawhand said. "What people don't know is how deeply faithful some of our Founding Fathers were and other great leaders of our nation. People prayed for the nation in the 1700s just like they pray for our nation now and that is a way for us to connect and become unified again."
Strawhand's plans for Faith Lane Tours consist of trips to Washington, D.C., the Billy Graham Library and the Bible Museum, and more stops as the organization continues to grow. It's a perfect opportunity for church groups, families and students to see America in a different light than they have before. It's a chance to learn about God in the history of our nation and to pray and gather together as one.
"We really want to educate in these tours about biblical and American history and inspire with the fact the American Dream from the past is still alive in people and the nation today," Strawhand said. "I think it will be an experience that each person that travels with us will remember for a lifetime. My hope is that it will build their faith and inspire them to go for their own goals and dreams. I believe with all my heart that God still has great plans for America and her people. It's my mission to give individuals - especially our youth - a boots on the ground connection that will instill hope, unity and vision for generations to come."
Not only has Strawhand created a unique and educational tour business built on faith and freedom, she has expanded to hosting a YouTube TV Show called 'Life in the Faith Lane' and she is the author of a new book, 'Faith at Full Speed, Your High Horsepower Manual To Success.'
"People who aren't able to make a tour will be able to follow along on our YouTube channel as well as watch weekly devotionals, encouraging messages, teachings and prayers we share," she said.
Faith Lane Tours first official tour takes off from Virginia Beach, Va., to Washington, D.C., June 7-9. This tour will consist of visiting the historic monuments, praying at the U.S. Capital and having an exclusive tour of the Bible Museum. Packages for this trip and further information can be found at http://www.FaithLaneTours.com.

MEDIA LINKS -
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/faithlanetours/

Back