Billy Moyer Jr. Welcomes Henderson Motorsports As New Sponsor

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Batesville, Arkansas (10/19/10) – Billy Moyer Jr. is proud to welcome Henderson Motorsports, based in Laurel, Mississippi, as the newest sponsor on his #21jr Victory Circle M1 Chassis By Moyer/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

Henderson Motorsports along with L&D Trucking have come on board to sponsor Moyer Jr.’s team. Both companies have sponsored Billy’s Dad all season, and announced recently their intent to also sponsor Moyer Jr.

“Leon and everybody with Henderson Motorsports have really stepped up to help me and my program, and I can’t thank them enough. With their sponsorship it allows me to do so much more with my program,” comments Moyer Jr.

Last weekend Jr. Motorsports made its first ever trip to Jones Motor Speedway (Chatham, Louisiana) for the 1st Annual Deuces Wild weekend, which was headlined by a $5,000 to win feature. After drawing a big number for his heat race lineup on Friday night, Billy started sixth on the grid and advanced to a fourth place finish. Via his finish he fell just short of locking into the feature, and was forced to run a b-main on Saturday night, which he won to earn the 13th starting spot for the feature. In an event, where most competitors struggled to pass, Moyer Jr. slipped back to 17th early in the event before mounting a daring charge on the cushion to a solid 5th place finish behind event winner, Ray Moore, Jack Sullivan, Bubba Mullins, and Ronny Adams.

This weekend, October 21st-23rd Billy will make his first trip of 2010 to Whynot Motorsports Park in Meridian, Mississippi for the 16th Annual Coors Light Fall Classic. The event is headlined by a $15,000 to win/$1,000 to start, 100 lap event. Billy qualified for the feature in 2009, but retired early from the event to a 22nd place finish. The weekend gets underway on Thursday with an Open Practice Session. Time trials and heat race action will be held on Friday with b-mains and the finale held on Saturday night. For more information, please visit www.WhynotMotorsportsPark.com .

Billy Moyer Jr. would like to thank all of his sponsors including Victory Circle M1 Chassis By Moyer, Banner Valley Hauling, Henderson Motorsports, L&D Trucking, Mark Martin Ford, Penske Racing Shocks By Scott Cosgrove Racing, COMP Cams, Imperial Motors, Red Line Oil, Karl Chevrolet, Bert Transmission, New Vision Graphics, S & H Industrial Services, Watters Autoland, Performance Rod & Custom, Peterson Fluid Systems, Mason Starters, Sweet Mfg., Wiles Driveshafts, Cizmar Racing, Performance Bodies, Schoenfeld Headers, Hoosier Tire South by Pup, ISC Racing Tape, Awesome Race Wear, Wilwood Engineering, Frankland Racing Products, VP Racing Fuel, Hooker Harness, MSR Mafia.com, Kluhsman Racing Components, BSB Manufacturing, Outlawd Motorsports, Edge Services, Swift Springs, Beyea Custom Headers, R2C Competition Filters, REM Plastics, TWM Products, and CPD Tools.

Billy Moyer Jr. is always looking for new sponsors and marketing partners. For more information on joining the team, please visit www.BillyMoyerJr.com .

For the latest information on Billy Moyer Jr., please visit www.BillyMoyerJr.com .

Back