Brian Schaffer wins FASTRAK Northeast Modified Championship

fastrakpr

Brian Schaffer wins FASTRAK Northeast Modified Championship

Brian Schaffer has won the 2019 FASTRAK Northeast Modified Championship at Michael’s Mercer Raceway. Capping the season off with back-to-back wins, Schaffer claimed the Championship over Shayne Izzo, who entered the final race just two points back in the championship hunt.

Brian Schaffer joined several of his family members as track champions at Michaels Mercer Raceway.

“It’s been a long time coming here,” he said of his accomplishment. “I was a little worried, but I just tried to run my own race.”

Schaffer used consistency on way to his championship, placing within the top-five seven out of the nine total races this season at the Pennsylvania oval. He only had one finish outside of the top-ten all season long.

“Consistency will certainly lock up a championship,” said FASTRAK Vice President DJ Irvine, “We are proud to have Brian represent FASTRAK as the 2019 Northeast Modified Champion. The first year of the class had strong car counts and competitive racing all season long, we look to build upon that in 2020.”

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_racing on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available. FASTRAK can be found on Instagram @fastrak_racing

The 2019 marketing partners for the FASTRAK Racing Series are Chevrolet Performance, Hoosier Racing Tire, AFCO “The official shock of the FASTRAK Racing Series”, VP Racing Fuels “The official fuel of FASTRAK”, VP Racing Lubricants “The official lubricant of FASTRAK”, Speed51 .com “The official video home of FASTRAK”, TNT Race Cars, Arizona Sport Shirts, Simpson Performance Products, Rockauto .com, and Thomas Clarke Performance.

Back