Cottonmouth and creaping south... Benefit!!!!

dirtboy

There will be a benefit at the hilltop auction on fosterburg road on the 23rd of this month!!! Start time is 5pm till ??.. This is for the former godfrey speedway welders son. Benton Bornes was in a motorcycle wreck and needs more medical treatment..The cost is $10 for food or $fifteen for all the food and beer you can drink..There will be a silent auction and two bands.They are roasting a hog and the plans are for two.So please come and support local race fan!!!

LMAO!! You want to get on here and run your friggin mouth at every body then have the nads to try to get interest in you benefit? Go F yourself dirtwad!

I can see your point and how you may tend to be turned off. However, Benton's cause is definately a worthy one and any help I am sure will be greatly appreciated.

PM Recieved from dirtdouche.......... Registered User Join DateJan 2010LocationdirtvillePosts295
AINT MY BENIFIT

LISTEN HERE SON I DONT RUN MY MOUTH TO EVERYBODY!!! THERE IS A SELECT FEW AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO RUN YOURS ON HERE AND FOR ONE EVERYBODY I RUN MY MOUTH TO KNOWS ME AND CAN FIND ME ANYWEEK AT THE RACES...AS FOR YOU GROW SOME BALLS AND TALK TO ME AT THE RACES!!!!IT DIDNT TAKE LONG TO FIND OUT WHO YOU WAS... SEE YA SOON BOY:D

Why don't you post your name and pic on here so I can punch you in the face every time I see you? You talk big but never put up, so, shut up!

Oh F your benefit, sorry that anyone would have a idiot like you trying to organize a little help for them!

Anyone that knows dirtboy maybe should go check on him.
This thread has been quite to long.
I'm worried about dirtboy.

lmao!!! as long as it stay's at the top you wont hear from me to much... and this ol boy will be fine... still got some fight left in me i think!!!!

Latest PM from Dirtladouche
dirtboy
  • profile.png
    View Profile
  • forum.png
    View Forum Posts
  • message.png
    Private Message
  • blog.png
    View Blog Entries
  • add.png
    Add as Contact

user-online.png
Registered User Join DateJan 2010LocationdirtvillePosts296
CRYBABY

LMFAO AT YOU, DONT LET YOUR MOUTH OVERLOAD YOUR ***...

Still no name or pic of you! Looks like your the only one letting your mouth overload your azz!

PM Recieved from dirtdouche.......... Registered User Join DateJan 2010LocationdirtvillePosts295
AINT MY BENIFIT

LISTEN HERE SON I DONT RUN MY MOUTH TO EVERYBODY!!! THERE IS A SELECT FEW AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO RUN YOURS ON HERE AND FOR ONE EVERYBODY I RUN MY MOUTH TO KNOWS ME AND CAN FIND ME ANYWEEK AT THE RACES...AS FOR YOU GROW SOME BALLS AND TALK TO ME AT THE RACES!!!!IT DIDNT TAKE LONG TO FIND OUT WHO YOU WAS... SEE YA SOON BOY:D

Why don't you post your name and pic on here so I can punch you in the face every time I see you? You talk big but never put up, so, shut up!

Oh F your benefit, sorry that anyone would have a idiot like you trying to organize a little help for them!
I second that, if i ever find out who this punk boy is, i will do more than punch him in the face count on it.

Back