Dover Invading Rapid Speedway and Park Jefferson International Speedway This Weekend

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Inside Line Promotions - OSBORN, Mo. (May 22, 2019) - Jack Dover is riding a pair of streaks entering this weekend.

Dover will compete on Friday at Rapid Speedway in Rock Rapids, Iowa, with the Midwest Sprint Touring Series and on Saturday at Park Jefferson International Speedway in Jefferson, S.D., with the Carpet Land Nebraska 360 Sprints.

fdb56b09-c3e9-4097-bf36-be78c24280d6.jpg
"We've done well at both tracks so as long as the weather holds out I think we can race up front at both tracks," he said. "We do have confidence rolling into both Rapid Speedway and Park Jefferson International Speedway."

Dover visited Victory Lane at Rapid Speedway last year when he also posted a runner-up result at the track. He also has a fourth-place run at the oval in both 2016 and in 2012.

Dover has won at least once during each of the last five years at Park Jefferson International Speedway.

"The more you win at a track the more confidence it gives you so we have a lot of confidence at Park Jefferson and we've always been a contender at Rapid Speedway," he said. "The goal for this weekend is to come away with a couple of wins. I think we have the race cars capable of that so I need to do my job and we need to avoid mistakes."

Dover competed last Friday at U.S. 36 Raceway, where he won an ASCS Warrior Region heat race after starting on the outside of the front row. That locked him into the feature redraw and he pulled the No. 1 to start the Rick and Chris Bowers' owned sprint car on the pole for the A Main.

"We jumped out to a big lead right away," Dover said. "Someone told me we were four tenths to a half a second faster than the second-place car. Once I got into traffic a driver came up the track. Their right rear hit my left rear and right front hit my left front. It pushed me off the track off turn three and we tipped over."

Dover was unable to restart the race following the incident and he was credited with a 19th-place outing.

QUICK RESULTS -

May 17 - U.S. 36 Raceway in Osborn, Mo. - Heat race: 1 (2); Feature: 19 (1).

SEASON STATS -

7 races, 1 win, 2 top fives, 4 top 10s, 4 top 15s, 6 top 20s

UP NEXT -

Friday at Rapid Speedway in Rock Rapids, Iowa, with the Midwest Sprint Touring Series and Saturday at Park Jefferson International Speedway in Jefferson, S.D., with the Carpet Land Nebraska 360 Sprints

MEDIA LINKS -

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JackDoverRacing

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jackdoverracing?fref=ts

SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT - Liquid Trucking

Founded in 1989, family owned Liquid Trucking has grown to one of the 30 largest tank trucking companies in the United States. Liquid Trucking prides itself on providing the highest quality liquid transport services out of the Midwest and servicing the continental United States and Canada. For more information, visit http://www.LiquidTrucking.com.

"I'm really excited to have a big, local company I can represent," Dover said. "When we travel around the Midwest we see their trucks everywhere. It's great to have a company like that want to be part of Jack Dover Racing."

Dover would also like to thank Carpet Land, SSS Motorsports, Certified Transmission, Moss Racing Engines, Backlund Plumbing, True Trucking, Speedway Graphics, Thorpe's Body Shop, Trail Performance Coatings Inc., Husker Diesel, Volvo Trucks of Omaha, Spike Chassis, Sway Away, ButlerBuilt Professional Seat Systems, Keizer Aluminum Wheels, Schoenfeld Headers, Langfeldt Overhead Doors, K&N Filters, FK Rod Ends, DMI, Speedway Motors, Vortex Wings, Ostransky Farms, Select Auto, Select Auto Body, R&G Services and Industrial Plating for their continued support.

PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES -

Jack Dover Racing is close to being able to compete across the country by returning to the Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour, where Dover has finished in the top 10 both seasons he has raced full time with the premier 360 sprint car series. He is also ready to compete with the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series en route to his dream of racing in NASCAR. For more information on partnership opportunities, e-mail JackDoverRacing@yahoo.com.

Back