Eddie Baumann and Joe Ross Jr.

I,m racing every weekend with my son Nick doing the crate lm deal.I seen Joe at macon summernationals,not racing anymore runs his trucking buisness delivering material for Menards. Thanks for remembering me,most kids we race against just think I,m the old guy that helps Nick, Ed Bauman

I,m racing every weekend with my son Nick doing the crate lm deal.I seen Joe at macon summernationals,not racing anymore runs his trucking buisness delivering material for Menards. Thanks for remembering me,most kids we race against just think I,m the old guy that helps Nick, Ed Bauman

We remember you in Peoria, Ed. One of the nice guys.....

I remember running over his hood he lost in 1980 in a feature at Godfrey! Didn't even get mad when he found out who done it. Kinky

Baumann drove for my buddy Ray Neltner Jr. The number 75. I remember him laying the smackdown on a field of cars at the old White City track. That was back in like 88 or 89?

I have seen Joe Ross Jr. at Macon on a few different occasions... He and Ed were both fun to watch at Macon while I was growing up! Dad and I were just talking a couple days ago about the Herald and Review 100 when Butch Smith put Joe into the judge's stand... I couldn't remember who won that race and dad told me that he thought Ed ended up winning that race. I was very young but I still remember that night!

Back