Fayette Co ?

eldon

Hornet Racer
Will Fayette co speedway have a banquet? :confused:

Wow, over 200 views and noone knows. Really? I hate to think I raced all year at one track for nothing. I thaught the extra $5 at the pit shack was for the point fund.:mad:

Why should anyone have to call the promoter to find out if there having a banquet? Unless it was mentioned before by Charlie himself about the possability of not having one or posted on there site or this one that would be the only reason to have to give him a ring. The track came on this site promoting weekly and special races this year so why cant they post that info. I'm not trying to stir up anything thats not what I do but if the promoter had to be called about everthing there would be no need for track web sites of even this one to get any info out. Please dont take it as I dont like Charlie or the track, I do and we even raced there a few times this year and had a good time. As always JMO

Does anyone know anything yet? I have been hearing some rumors but trying to confirm.. Thanks

charlie always has the banquet in jan. i dont know a date or anything. but confident he will announce something before long.looking forward to next year at fayette co. see you at the banquet. steve lach

Back