Belle-Clair Speedway Friday, June 28th - Kids Night, Pure Stocks & Pro 4 Make up Features, UMP Sportsman to Race, $1000 to WIN Modifieds, $500 to WIN Micros

POWRi

The Friday, June 28th Kids Night event will feature the UMP Modifieds, Brian Thompson Roofing Pro-Mods, Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks, Pro 4, BOSS 600cc Wing Outlaw Micros and I-55 UMP Sportsman

With the Summer Nationals running Late Models Tuesday & Saturday, the UMP Kettler & Son’s Late Models will be off for this event. We will be running the I-55 UMP Sportsman in their place.

The Modifieds will be paying a $1000 to WIN and the BOSS micros $500 to WIN.
Make up features from Friday, May 17th will be run for both the Pure Stocks and Pro 4.
Belleville Automotive / Tribout Kids Night - At intermission, all kids will be invited to the pit area to receive autographs and candy from their favorite drivers.
Spectator gates will open at 5:00pm, hot laps at 6:30pm with racing following hot laps. General Admission is $15.00 Kids (under 12) FREE with adult. For more Information, go to www.belleclairspeedway.com.

Times
Pit Gates Open – 3:00pm
Spectator gates open – 5:00pm
General Admission – $15.00, Kids (under 12) FREE with adult
Drivers Meeting 6:00pm - Racing following hot laps

Classes

UMP Modifieds
Brian Thompson Roofing Pro-Mods (B-Mods)
Belleville Automotive Pure Stocks
Pro 4
BOSS 600cc Wing Outlaw Micros
I-55 UMP Sportsman

At last Mother Nature is not going to be a problem with this event. Come out and support this event.

Back