Gokart team sellout 05 phenom

zmanracing

2005 Phenom 2 briggs little Johns flatheads 1 Dover stage 2 Clone only ran two nights. apx. 6 sets of tires in 70% or better tread. (Maxxis Hoosier Burris). Premier stinger clutch and about 4 others that I dont remember the name. Michron 3 no leads..Digitron with leads..2 Kart stands...Tire racks...10+ rear gears 10+ front drivers tons of misc small parts..This kart has over 20 feature wins and 2 points championships...Only ran in junior classes. Chassis is very well maintained with jex floating rear gear hub and jex floating brake hub. This has a mellinium racing body and have apx 3 other racing bodies for the cassis. This is a complete package for everything that I have for gokarting...We have moved up to racing cars and this is taking up space in the garage for 2 years..The only trade I would consider for this would be a 20+ foot open car hauler. To see pictures go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/55178111@N02/ Please contact via phone 217-620-1167 or email to vshapekp@yahoo.com...do not send me private messages on here as i dont check this site often. only $2000...just want it all gone...first one with cash takes home a complete winning package

Back