Good Job Kent Nations!!!!

Way to go, Kent!!!

I was thrilled to hear that you tripled last night! I only wish I had been there to see it! Keep up the good work!

Good job Kent..They say everything comes in three's. With any luck we will be posting about you again next week...

Awsome job last night Kent. You guys deffinately deserved it. Keep it up and we will see you friday.

Tommy & Amy

Congrats Kent

I was behind you one night at White Castles and i would have NEVER believed you would have ever won a race. :eek: You drove your trailor right up over the curb in their drive thru !!!!!!!! :D J/K Congrats on your Feature win. LD :)

Way To Go Brother! If There Is Such A Thing As A Perfect Race Night, You Had It!!!! Hope It Becomes A Habit For Ya'!

I want to say thank you to everybody! Thank you to our pitcrew and everyone who was there sat night. It was awesome to finally win, and at that triple crown for the night. It was very well deserved and I hope there is many more to come. See everybody this weekend. :D

Stacie & Kent

Way to go Kent. I was cheering you on. You had this one coming.
All I know was at about 2:00 he was still 10 feet off the ground.
Not with the same " FORM " Goodson had when he was off the ground ROLMFAO !!!!!

Once again Congratulations ....... :D

Way to go Kent. I was cheering you on. You had this one coming.
All I know was at about 2:00 he was still 10 feet off the ground.
Not with the same " FORM " Goodson had when he was off the ground ROLMFAO !!!!!

Once again Congratulations ....... :D

WERE WE SUPPOSED TO TELL THAT JOHN GOODSON WAS DOING KART WHEELS FOR KENT'S WIN AND HIS OWN TOP 10? :D OR WAS IT PROVOKED BY THE BEVERAGES?:confused:;) NEXT TIME WE WILL GET WADE SUTTER TO DO FLIPS IN TANDEM WITH "JOHNNY G"! :cool:

I didn't want to say anything either but john's round off's and cart wheels and wades "magic shoes" were still bustin a gut!!!!!:p

Back