Happy Birthday Diva!!

happy b-day diva!!!!had to make sure it was really your birthday, cause cassie sometimes gets other peoples birthdays wrong!!!:D :D :D

I just mail-ordered Tony Stewart for ya. He will be over at your place in 5 minutes.

Good luck...:D :eek:

Happy B-Day!!

Happy "21st" Birthday

:p :D Happy "21st" Birthday Momma. Dreams keep you young and I am glad this dream has came true... Because if this dream hasnt came true then you wouldnt be cool and fun as you are now! Hope you have fun and hope you get everything what you want! I love you Momma!
Love your daughter,
Ashley

Happy Birthday Diva I have a bandanna just for you for your Birthday. Then you can be a rag head to......lol

Thanks to all of you for the Birthday wishes,It was a wonderful day!! I spoke with Speed, she's in Florida sitting on the beach enjoying the WARM weather, so my gift to myself is a trip to Eastbay!! Tuesday evening I will be sitting on the beach with a Margarita in hand thinking of all you wonderful folks :)

2gbro...Diva dont do rags on her head,:D besides theres only room for one Aunt Jemima at Highland racetrack and that will be you..:D ;)
LHR2...Mom will always love you too!!
Chewy... I have been waiting all day for Tony, you sure you gave the right address?
sean... the view from the top of the hill isnt so bad:D
midget racer ...cassie doesnt get things wrong she just FORGETS!
like when she forgot I was holding her car keys at Brownstown and she let them get 15 miles away from the track then panicked when she didnt have them, then someone had to drive 15 miles to retrieve them and take them back to Browenstown so she could go home:D she just does stuff like that...fogets!!lol.
Thanks again to all of you see you in chat!:)

Well, Well, Well.....

I thought we came up with a mutual decision on this one, Diva. LOL! I gave you my keys to hold, and you put them in the parts truck. Well, I came back for my keys and you go I thought you got them.
I replied, "Shup up, give me my keys!" Then you answered, " No, I really don't have them, they are in the truck." So therefore, we had to get them retrieved before I could leave Btown speedway. I might add, that made for one late night...lol.

Back