highland super speedway

Jimmy Cummins

CEO, Cummins Lumber Co.
i saw highland made a press release, but it didnt answer any of the questions i had. Is there any info on what classes they are racing this year, and if they plan to have a meeting any time soon? there are some rumors floating around

There is a bunch of them going around.Are you going to race there jimmy if they run sportsmans? I think they will lose alot of people if they dont run them. What about the crates,do they think they will get more of them? The sportsmans put on a better show if they would just tech and not show favortism. JMO... BUT I,M DIRTBOY SO WHO CARE'S LMFAO

i am not sure what i am doing, right now, i hear highland isnt running sportsman and belleville may or may not open, so i am not super excited about putting my sportsman together. I would like them to run sportsman cars at highland again, and i may run there again if i think things will be fair for everybody and not just a few. my OPINION on the crates is i dont like them too much, and it would probably hurt the super late model car count at highland.

Just my opinion but with possible car count issues and the higher payout for crates I can't imagine Highland would drop sportsman to run them.

you know you would think scott or gena or somebody would post something about this topic instead of leaving us all hanging! i know one thing that isnt a rumor! hey dirt idiot whens that street stock you are having built going to be ready? im kinda curious as to see who will be willing to take the first stab at you when you do get it on the track! oooooo didnt think anybody knew about that one did you? thats right ladys and gents dirt idiot is having a car built! now i guess we will just see what he reallys knows about driving a race car instead of getting on here and talking crap and pretending like he knows something that he really dont! TO BE CONTINUED THIS SPRING AT A RACE TRACK NEAR YOU!

hey you f*****t F$$k,didnt know i was keeping it a secret.there is all kinds of people that no,just not the people you no,you no all them o im so sorry harrison rats like you... you guys can run your mouth on here but dont say sh$t at the track. your a coward just like the rest that run there mouth.. a pic of me has been posted so if you got something to say find me and say it you fa$et $u$k...

wow!!!!!!!! guess i ruffled your feathers there dirt idiot!!!!!!!! but since you want to resort to name calling let the games begin!! but then again we know your a coward!!! what you think your tuff? well talk all will be done on the track! that is if you dont have to sell the car to get out of jail like you did the floater rearend you had!! but then again i dont need to hide behind a screen name or anything else your more than welcome to give me a call 618-201-0784! ask for kevin im more than willing to answer any questions an idiot like you has!! god knows i an idiot like you can not carry on an intellagent conversation with somebody like me! as for as harrison goes what more can be said when you say 2 TIME NATIONAL UMP MODIFIED CHAMPION!!!!!!! you know seriously im just curios what is your big problem with harrison? is it that your jealous of him or what? i really dont get!! but like the man or not he is the 2010 UMP MODIFIED NATIONAL CHAMPION!! cant take that away from him! so any time you want to talk dirt idiot you now have my number!! so feel free to give my a call id love nothing more than to tell you how much of an idiot you are!!!!

well just thought i would let you all know dirt boy showed he has b$lls he sure gave me a call!!!! which im really surprised he did!!!!! so i guess if you all have something to say to him give him your number he will call im sure! stay tuned it could get interesting!!!!!!!!

They are running the same classes and got a new tech guy. So we wanted tech,there is going to be tech. This is going to be great to see. I go there every satnight and sure glad they are keeping sportsmans. Best of luck scott and crew.

sorry for all the people wanted to stay on topic but i know everyone just like me would love to meet dirtfag but hey ill be there ocasionally so dirtfag ill see you there in highland ;) can not wait to meet you people like you should not be allowed around racing what so ever Kyle McMahon ill be the guy in the lovely black hornet see ya there :) and i will say something along with all the other lovely people that want to meet you

Back