I-55 Raceway host the 7th Annual Tri-Track Challenge this Saturday, May 30th! Ken Schrader returns t

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pevely, MO (May 27, 2009) The 7th Annual Tri-Track Challenge rolls into I-55 Raceway this Saturday, May 30th. The $5,000 to win event for Northern All Star Late Models and United Midwestern Promoters DIRTcar Super Late Model Series will bring plenty of high speed action to the 1/3 mile high banked dirt oval. The Tri-Track Challenge brings some of the best racers from the Midwest to compete at three different tracks in three different states for three straight nights. Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, Kentucky holds the first night on Friday May, 29th, then the series moves to I-55 Raceway on Saturday before moving on to the finale at Shepp's Speedway in Alexander, Illinois. On top of the $5,000 to win event each night, any driver that can win two of the three events picks up an additional $5,000 bonus.

The NALMS/UMP DIRTcar Super Late Models will have group qualifying. For more information on the NALMS Series visit www.northern-allstars.com and for more information on UMP DIRTcar, visit www.umpracing.com.

Also on the racing card at I-55 Raceway this Saturday will be the UMP DIRTcar Modifieds paying $800 to the winner along with the UMP DIRTcar/AARA Sportsman paying $400 to the winner. The UMP DIRTcar/AARA Pro 4 Stocks will also be racing.

The pit gate and grandstands open at 4pm with hotlaps at 6pm. Late Model qualifying will follow hotlaps and racing will start at 7pm. Grandstand admission will be $20 with kids 12 years old and younger admitted FREE to the grandstands!

I-55 Raceway is located 30 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on Interstate 55 in Pevely, MO. For more information, visit www.i55raceway.com or call (636) 479-3219.

Back