Jacksonville Speedway Remains Hopeful For Racing Friday


Active Member
As of 5:00 Thursday we are plenty wet. We have wind and sun (afternoon) but not much heat Friday to help dry things. We would like to make a decision later tonight, but it's not going to look much different than it does now. Our plan is to wake up Friday, take a good look at the expected conditions Friday - look at what we have and make a decision with those facts in hand. We remain cautiously optimistic we can race Friday. Pay attention to our Facebook page for further updates Friday morning.


DIRTcar Modifieds
DIRTcar Pro Late Models
305 Sprints
Street Stocks

Pill draw closes at 6pm. Text Kenny at 217-371-3653 if you are running late.