Jesse Lowe Crowned UCRA Champion

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Finishes Fourth in Series Finale at I-75
Crossville, Tenn. (11/25/19) – Jesse Lowe was officially crowned the 2019 United Championship Racing Alliance (UCRA) Champion on Sunday afternoon at I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tenn.

Lowe piloted his Xtreme Pressure Washing No. 5j Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse/ CVR Race Car Crate Late Model to a fourth-place finish in the Series finale.

“It’s been a long season, but it’s been a good season,” commented Lowe on his title. “I’m blessed beyond belief. My sponsors, my crew, my fans. This season has been for you. We will continue to work and continue to strive to be better, but for now - we are going to enjoy this Championship!

After Mother Nature shifted the event from Saturday night to Sunday afternoon, Jesse invaded I-75 Raceway to join a field of 18 entries competing in the Quick Draw Fall Championship Shootout.

Lowe recorded the fourth fastest lap in time trials which positioned him fourth on the starting grid for the A-Main. With $2,500 on the line, Jesse held his spot for all 40-laps to place fourth behind Zach Sise, Cory Hedgecock, and Kyle Courtney. John Ownbey completed the top-five.

For more results from this event, please visit www.UCRARacing.com.

This concluded the 2019 season for Jesse Lowe. Keep your browsers pointed to www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J for the latest team information.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse, Hidden View Lake, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Baisley’s Body Shop, Phantom Racing Engines, CVR Racecars, Martel Sign Company, The Clean Machine, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Haircuts by Mel, Hoosier Tire South, Penske Shocks by Vinny, Velocita, Butlerbuilt and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Jesse would also like to say a very special thanks to Gary, Kyra, Jerry, Jeff, and last but not least his Dad for their great help on keeping the racecar in race-winning condition.

Back