Jimmy Owens to the Barry Wright House Car for 2016?

nathans1012

Hearing Jimmy Owens will be in the Barry Wright House Car in 2016. Anyone have more info on this?

Just confirmed it. If I'm not mistaking his LG2 Modifieds are built at the BWRC shop as well.
Where did you get your information from? I have went to his web site his modified site Barry Wright site and i cant find this information anywhere! Out your source or to me this is just hear say!

Where did you get your information from? I have went to his web site his modified site Barry Wright site and i cant find this information anywhere! Out your source or to me this is just hear say!

A guy I know was at the BWRC shop and Barry told him. He!! I was stunned my self. Jimmy's been in BWRC cars before. The news will hit will hit the internet soon enough.

No you got your information from the thread that was started on 4m about this!

Ding ding ding. we have a winner. You should have looked there 1st. Usually when it hits 4m concerning Chassis & Driver or Drivers & Car Owners it's about 99% true. Yes I know 4m is a lot of B.S. and most will agree with that; but when it's about Drivers, Chassis, & Car Owners changing it's true and most of the time it's either a member of the team, someone who was just at the Chassis or drivers shop, or a source close to the team that post it there.
Not trying to be a butthead just though others would like to know so I decide to post it here.

Last edited:
Well when Jimmy Dearing post something about i will believe it until then its hear say to me! Jimmy is up on the info on stuff like that more than any one i know of so until then its just hear say!

FB_IMG_1446155585000.jpg
Jimmy Owens in his BWRC house car. From the BWRC Facebook page.

Jimmy will run the car the next couple weekends but nothing is set in stone for plans next season, my source dirt on dirt

Back