Kenny Schrader coming to PIR for 7th Annual Tri-Track Challenge!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
(Paducah, KY)Paducah International Raceway owner Kenny Schrader will be on hand at PIR on May 29 for the 7th Annual Tri -Track Challenge. Kenny Schrader took the checkered flag in one of last year’s Tri- Track Challenge racing events, one of them being at PIR. The fan favorite Tri-Track Challenge is a series of races held in three days at three different states, each track paying $5,000 to the top Late Model driver. As an added bonus/challenge, one lucky driver could walk away with an added $5,000 bonus if they can win two out of the three races! Dennis Erb did it last year, let’s see if he can do it two years in a row. That means one driver could bring home $20,000 for the three day event! The Tri-Track Challenge will feature the Northern Allstar Late Model Series plus the UMP Late Models racing for the nights’ $5000 along with the UMP Modifieds, UMP Pro Late Models, UMP Street Stocks, UMP 4 Cylinder Warriors and the Kentucky Vintage Association.

At the young age of three, Kenny Schrader’s dad Bill tied a cable from his go-kart to a post in the backyard of their Midwestern home. Schrader would go round and round in circles. When the go-kart ran out of gas, Schrader would ask his dad to fill it back up. Then he would start going in circles all over again. Schrader’s love of racing has only progressed over the years. “I guess you could say that I have been dizzy ever since,” Schrader said. “I really don’t think it is an exaggeration when I say that racing is all I’ve ever known. I’ve been racing since I could walk, and it is really all I have ever wanted to do. To be honest, I would race everyday if I had the opportunity.” Schrader is very excited to be coming home to PIR to see the fans and drivers of his beloved race track.

Join us as the drivers, Dennis Erb, Brian Shirley, Jason Feger, Ryan Unzicker, Steve Sheppard, Brandon Sheppard will all be here trying to hold off the track owner for the win. They will have their hands full with the tough locals including Kevin Cole, Dylan Thompson, Randy Sellars, John Tindal, Jeff Walston, Jason McBride just to name a few. Tickets for the Tri -Track Challenge will be $20 for adults and $5 for children 12& under. Pit gate admission is $30. The pit gates will open at 3pm, grandstands will open at 4 pm and Hot Laps will begin 6 pm.

For more information about each race please call the individual track for further information, the events will take place at the Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, KY on Friday, May 29th (270) 898-7469, I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO on Saturday, May 30th (636) 479-3219 and the Shepp’s Speedway in Alexander, IL on Sunday, May 31st (217) 428-2120

Back