Last-Minute Decision Lands Jesse Lowe in Victory Lane

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Continues UCRA Championship Pursuit This Saturday

Crossville, Tennessee (8/19/19) – A planned off weekend from racing abruptly turned into Jesse Lowes’ 17th win of 2019 on Friday night. Lowe raced his Xtreme Pressure Washing No. 5j Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse/ CVR Race Car Crate Late Model to the victory at Tennessee’s Crossville Speedway.

The triumph marked the 99th of his career.

“We had planned to not race this weekend, but dad worked on the car all week, so we decided last minute to race. We got the win at Crossville on Friday night, which was definitely for my dad since he busted his tail all week,” Lowe said. “Then we fought electrical issues all night at 411 Motor Speedway on Saturday night, but still got a third out of the deal. This week I’m looking forward to getting back after my pursuit of the UCRA title and hopefully my 100th feature win.”

On Friday evening Jesse Lowe was a late arrival to Crossville Speedway (Crossville, Tennessee). The team arrived just before hot laps, but that didn’t slow Lowes’ roll. He earned the pole position for the feature, and then led every circuit to score his 17th win of 2019. Colton Proffitt, Andy Miller, Anthony Conley and Michael Smith completed the Top-5 finishers.

Saturday night took the team to Mitch McCarter’s 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tennessee). Jesse started fourth in the feature, and despite fighting mechanical gremlins still notched a third-place finish behind race winner, Trevor Sise, and Zach Sise.

For full results from both programs, please visit www.CrossvilleSpeedway.com and www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

This Saturday will see the team traveling south to Fort Payne Motor Speedway (Fort Payne, Alabama). A $2,500-to-win, United Championship Racing Association (UCRA) program is on the docket. Lowe will look to claim his 100th-career win, while extending his lead atop the series standings.

For event details, please visit www.UCRARacing.com .

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse, Hidden View Lake, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Baisley’s Body Shop, Phantom Racing Engines, CVR Racecars, Martel Sign Company, The Clean Machine, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Haircuts by Mel, Hoosier Tire South, Penske Shocks by Vinny, Velocita, Butlerbuilt and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Jesse would also like to say a very special thanks to Gary, Kyra, Jerry, Jeff, and last but not least his Dad for their great help on keeping the racecar in race-winning condition.

For the latest information on Jesse Lowe, please visit www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J .

Ben Shelton, Owner

MSR Mafia Marketing Services – www.MSRmafia.com

Midsouth Racing Scene – www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back