Looking for some memorable racing quotes.

I was readin on another website were people say there favorite racing quotes. I was wondering if any of you had any that you like.It could be slogans or wat a driver once said.I like....

To finish first you first have to finish.

We rolled it in the trailer its a good night.

The road to victory requires the heart of a champion.

the day in may of 1965 when dad qualified for his first indy 500, it was a cold, damp blustery day. it was tradition to be interviewed right after your car stopped on pit road after qualifying, and dad said, "i'm cold, i'm hungry, and i have to go to the bathroom". something different than today's generic "yeah, that was a good top 10 run, our team needed that, the abc chevyford was a little loose, and maybe i left a tenth out there....."

If you don't like this party, Stick around there will be another one in 30 minutes... Or as Stroker Ace says..I know what I am,I'm a race car driver,I ain't no god damn chicken...

"He didnt slam into you, he didnt hit you, he rubbed you Cole and rubbin is racin son" Robert Duvall, Days of thunder.

I got 2 cars in this race,When the green flag drops,I am going to drive one of them right up your ***..... (Earl Hindman aka Wilson, Home Improvement) as Beau Welles ,Greased Lightning 1977

Remember that time in the tenth grade when we got kicked out of class for playing with Matchbox cars? Who's the retard now?- Cal Naughton Jr.

"sometimes you get the elevator, sometimes you get the shaft"- Jimmy Cummins

"if I wanted to make friends I'd have a barbeque"- Ed Lenhardt

My favorite all-time quote would have to go to Kenny Rumble, speaking to Mike Hammerle after the races at MCS about a two months ago.

"Dang Mike, I think its about time to throw that right front tire away"

Racing is the.....

Racing is the only sport where if you go out of bounds, there is a good chance ya aint coming back (t-shirt I seen).

I got a better one from Will Hicks...............when asked what he thought about about "that" (running with the super lates) he took his helmet off and said.........:THESE GUYS MEAN BUSINESS!!

it was pretty funny.

"I didnt mean to spin him out, back up and hit him again, then flip off the official after getting black flagged"

"ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE RACING DEALS!"

an origanal quote by Rick Rhoades after a feature event at Godfrey speedway in the fall of 2004.:D

"I don't know who won, I had my eyes closed"

an origanal quote by Rick Geisen after going four wide for a heat race win at Godfrey speedway in the summer of 1988

Back