Mason Zeigler Races to Top-10 Finish in the Dirt Late Model Dream

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Firecracker 100 Weekend at Lernerville Up Next

Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania (06/12/19) – Mason Zeigler rolled into Eldora Speedway over the weekend, where he piloted his MS Shock Therapy No. 25z JLE Industries/ Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals/ XR1 Rocket Chassis/ Pro Power Racing Engine Super Late Model to an eighth-place finish in the Dirt Late Model Dream finale.

“I wish we could’ve started closer to the front, so that I didn’t have to use my stuff up on the way to the front of the pack. To have such a good run at Eldora after limited starts this season, it’s a major confidence boost,” Zeigler said. “I hated getting together with Kyle Strickler there. I had committed to the corner and he changed lines, and it was just a racing deal, but man I hate it crashed him and Earl Pearson Jr.

“I’ve got to thank my crew guys Buck and Brian because they work their tails off and this thing has been super fast this year. I’m super stoked for the rest of the year.”

Thursday night found Mason Zeigler in action at Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio) during the opening round of the 25th running of the Dirt Late Model Dream. With a stout field of 92 Super Late Models on hand, Zeigler improved four spots in his heat race to record a runner-up finish behind Jonathan Davenport. Starting the $10,000-to-win preliminary feature in eighth position, Mason crossed the finish line in the ninth position at the end of the 25 lapper.

Returning on Friday evening for another round of preliminary features, Mason grabbed the fifth-and-final transfer spot in his heat race, which positioned him 19th on the starting grid for the show. With $10,000 on the line, Zeigler battled the handle on his No. 25z to a 22nd-place finish.

For the final night of the 25th annual Dirt Late Model Dream on Saturday evening, Zeigler came up one spot shot of a transfer spot in his heat race with a 4th-place finish. Streaking to a 20-lap consolation race victory, Mason earned the 19th-starting position for the $125,000-to-win finale.

Breaking into the Top-10, Mason Zeigler passed 11 cars in the 100-lap affair to finish eighth.

Full results from the crown jewel weekend can be found at www.EldoraSpeedway.com .

The team now turns their attention to the upcoming Firecracker 100 weekend at Lernerville Speedway (Sarver, Pennsylvania) on June 20-22. The World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series weekend features $6,000-to-win programs on Thursday and Friday, respectively. On Saturday night the weekend draws to a close with a $30,000-to-win finale.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.WoOLMS.com .

Mason Zeigler would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals, Arizona Sport Shirts, JLE Industries, Old Mill Farms, Gotta Race, Rocket Chassis, Pro Power Racing Engines, Stonehouse Restaurant, Montgomery Motorsports 21, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Schaeffer's Oil, CV Products, MS Shock Therapy, Strange Oval, Bell Helmets, Precise Racing Products, Midwest Sheet Metal, Dirt Wraps, Performance Race Bodies, VP Race Fuels, Dynamic Drivelines, FK Rod Ends, Joie of Seating, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Mason Zeigler, please visit www.MasonZeigler.com .

Ben Shelton, Owner

MSR Mafia Marketing Services – www.MSRmafia.com

Midsouth Racing Scene – www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back