"mini-stocks 2008"

This thread is for Mini-Stocks interested in running @ The Rock in 2008. If your not a mini-stock driver or affiliated with a person interested in running in the Mini-Stock class @ The Rock in 2008 please do not utilize this thread.

Thank you,
Stephen A. Skaggs

If the rock runs them Tod Brinley will be there...if not then he'll have no choice but to move up the road.

If the rock runs them Tod Brinley will be there...if not then he'll have no choice but to move up the road.

Thanks Bill.

So far weve got the following: Correct me if Im wrong.

1. 01 Yellow John/Stephen (Pinto)
2. 33 Wolfards Old car Tyler Umfleet/Marty Umfleet (Pinto)
3. 57 Red Rob Umfleet/Stephen Skaggs(Mustang)
4. 21 Tod Brinley (Pick up)
5. 16 Megan Bell (Pinto)
6. 53 Herby or Kirby (Pick up)
7. 07 Stephen Wright (Mustang)
8. Mr. Hinkle I think Pick up...
9. Driver did not want info posted (im me for more info)
10. Driver did not want info posted (im me for more info)
11. Clint (S10)
12. Clint's Cousin

If anyone else has any other info about Mini-Stocks for 2008 please post here.

Sincerely,
Stephen A. Skaggs

mini's

add the mini's and your up to 5-6 classes again-to many for a track that is trying to reopen(my opinion)but we will see what happens i guess

add the mini's and your up to 5-6 classes again-to many for a track that is trying to reopen(my opinion)but we will see what happens i guess

Shannon,

The track has not finalized which classes will run. I was just attempting to see if we could show the track manager the mini-stock interest in racing at The Rock. We may be racing with you guys at Doe Run if you dont mind getting smoked every Friday night..:eek::eek::eek: Just kidding man...I look forward to racing with you if we do and if your still in that class.

Stephen

Just a reminder

I just wanted to state that I have personally verified that there are 10 Mini-stocks wanting to run @ The Rock in 2008. I would also like to remind the necessary parties that there were 11 mini-stocks at the last rain out in 2007 @ The Rock. If I remember correctly from setting in the pits, the largest car count there that night. Now I know that most of the other classes probably did not drive in because they knew of the rain out, but the fact is there were 11 mini-stocks....setting there in the rain...waiting to race...

Please run mini-stocks in 2008 @ The Rock!
If you need extra administrative/organizational support to insure success of this class in the upcoming year I am willing to go the extra mile to make it happen.

Sincerely,
Stephen A. Skaggs

You can count on the 56(s10) of clint Ladd being there a few weekends of the month, I plan on switching up on tracks to comprehend with my work schedual. i'm not sure but i think my cousin my b interested too

thanks for the posting!

That makes 12 Mini-stocks showing interest in racing The Rock in 2008

So far weve got the following: Correct me if Im wrong.

1. 01 Yellow John/Stephen (Pinto)
2. 33 Wolfards Old car Tyler Umfleet/Marty Umfleet (Pinto)
3. 57 Red Rob Umfleet/Stephen Skaggs(Mustang)
4. 21 Tod Brinley (Pick up)
5. 16 Megan Bell (Pinto)
6. 53 Herby or Kirby (Pick up)
7. 07 Stephen Wright (Mustang)
8. Mr. Hinkle I think Pick up...
9. Driver did not want info posted (im me for more info)
10. Driver did not want info posted (im me for more info)
11. Clint (S10)
12. Clint's Cousin

If anyone else has any other info about Mini-Stocks for 2008 please post here.

Sincerely,
Stephen A. Skaggs

Oh boy!

The 99 ministock is coming out of retirement this season. Its been sitting there ready 4 an engine, and tranny for 4 years. It got it, now will I be taking it to Doe Run, or the Rock?

The 99 ministock is coming out of retirement this season. Its been sitting there ready 4 an engine, and tranny for 4 years. It got it, now will I be taking it to Doe Run, or the Rock?

oooooooooooooooooo look out....1 car......1 man........1 motor.....back in the saddle again!

I can't wait to run with you man!

Back