• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 244
Here is the schedule
April 10th I-55 pevely mo
June 18th TNT Quincy Il
Aug 28th I-55 Pevely Mo
Oct 1st TNT Quincy IL

Both I-55 races will be on sunday gates opening at 8am hotlaps at 10am racing at 11am, all oval classes will run as well as 3 sprint course Briggs classes rookie, junior, senior. The senior sprint class will also allow clones to run as well (either will be scored seperate or weight changes will be decided by SLKA) also these to races will be open tire for the sprint course as well.

I am adding a predator class as well. This class will be more for fun. The class will combine sprint chassis and offset chassis 370lbs. also will be a no payout with only a $10 entry fee. Motors will be a Harbor Freight predator you can remove low oil sensor, and governor. Must run stock airbox with no modifications, Wennie pipe with muffler, top plate, fuel pump, chain guard, and shoe clutch. There will be a $150 claim on engine, if you refuse the claim then you will not be allowed to run this class the rest of the series. If claimed you get to keep clutch, chain guard, top plate, fuel pump and pipe. At the end of the year race in Oct. if you run all 3 races we will have a special race like the other classes with give aways. So far i have a new predator motor, and new max torque clutch to give away.

For all info check our our facebook page, hope to see some dirt guys come try this out.
[BCOLOR=rgb(249, 249, 249)]www.facebook.com/MOIL-Asphalt-Oval-Karting-Series-536824553162981/[/BCOLOR]

I-55 is having a practice this saturday march 26th from 9am to 4pm come on down try some asphalt oval racing getting ready for our first of 4 series races for the summer. 1st race is in 3 weeks april 10th

A few more questions have been asked thought id share with everyone because if couple have asked sure more are wondering as well.

Predator class. $150 dollar claim. Motor has be a stock 212cc predator and can be either hemi or non hemi. Can run stock exhaust or wienie pipe with muffler. Oil sensor and governor can be removed. stock air box must be run with no modifications what so ever (this will be teched), Must run stock springs as well. 87 pump gas only (will be teched) any drum style clutch (will be checked). If motor is claimed you get to keep clutch, chain guard, top plate, fuel pump, wienie pipe and $150. Guys this is a class for guys just to race and have fun there are no payouts at all. Offset and sprint style chassis are allowed (no caged karts)

All classes oval and sprint are open tire rule

Juniors age is decided on what they are January 1st 2016

I will have a 90 sec rule if your class pulls out on the track you have 90 sec to be in line ready to go or we will start with out you.

Helmets must be full face shield helmets, neck brace, gloves, and jacket is mandatory, no hooded sweat shirts. strongly recommend chest protectors in the Jr. classes

Make sure lead weight is painted white and double nutted.

Make sure your kart number is legible for the scorers

We will do double file starts 2 times if it doesnt work go single file, will be single file restarts and will start at cone (placement will be decided by officials)

If there is a small kart count we may combine classes but score seperately no need to run a 2 kart class by themselves

If you chain falls off during the race you are done for that race, you will not be allowed to put it back on

If your motor stalls during yellow or red IF WE STOP YOU we will start you back up, if you spin and motor stalls you have 5 pulls to get it started if it doesnt start after 5th pull your done for that race

We will have time limits on the races

Format is 2 rounds of practice will be group practice Kid Karts, Jr and rookie sprints, jr 1 and 2 offsets, all adults, predator, small block open.
Have 2 rounds of heats
20 lap features except for kid karts and jrs will be 15

All racers go to this link Jen with SLKA has made up a page on their website with pdf files of entry forms, payouts. Also want to remind everyone that it will be cash only for entries and arm bands.

To the road course guys rookie, Jr, and Sr classes. You guys will be racing for 70% payout as well and we will start 26 in feature. I have figured out payouts and Jen has it up on the link below

Oval guys we will start 16 in feature.

http://www.stlkarting.org/moil-oval-race-41016.html

Back