Pepsi Nationals Now One Giant Night Sept. 18 at I-55 Raceway

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Pepsi Nationals Now One Giant Night Sept. 18 at I-55 Raceway
Saturday night special a major event in World of Outlaws Late Model championship battle

PEVELY, MO — Aug. 13, 2010 — The Pepsi Nationals is traditionally a massive one-day Dirt Late Model event, and I-55 Raceway and the World of Outlaws Late Model Series are excited to carry on that tradition on Saturday, Sept. 18.

The star-studded, $10,000-to-win, 55-lap Pepsi Nationals will cap a night of time trials, heat races and Last Chance Showdowns on I-55 Raceway’s exciting high-banked 1/3-mile oval. The event will play a major role in the World of Outlaws Late Model Series championship battle, with less than 50 points separating Josh Richards, Darrell Lanigan and Tim McCreadie.

In addition, the exciting DIRTcar UMP Modifieds, DIRTcar UMP Sportsman and DIRTcar Pro-4 classes will all be featured, making for a huge night of action.

The event was originally scheduled to kick off on Friday, Sept. 17, but with weekday congestion and traffic issues from on-going road construction associated with the widening of Interstate 55, it’s almost impossible for fans and teams to arrive in a timely manner on a week night, especially the local and regional competitors. To ensure everybody has a memorable event, officials determined it would be best to consolidate the entire program on Saturday, Sept. 18.

For tickets to this big night, order online at www.worldofoutlaws.com/tickets or call the World of Outlaws at 704-795-7223 or I-55 Raceway at 636-479-3219. Reserved seats are only $30 in advance and $32 on Sept. 18. General admission is $28 in advance and $30 on Sept. 18. If you’re going to the pits, pit passes are $35 for DIRTcar Members and $40 for non-members. To join DIRTcar, sign up at http://www.dirtcarmembers.com.

Plus, for a special event promotion from Pepsi to be announced soon, make sure to keep an eye on www.worldofoutlaws.com and www.i55raceway.com.

Back