Please Put Dad in your Thoughts & Prayers

Dean

Racer
I would like to ask those of you that pray to say a prayer, and those who don't to think some popsitive thoughts for my Dad, Leonard Motsinger. He is going to have an operation tomorrow to attempt to shock his heart back into its propper pattern, he has been undergoing blood thinning treatments for months now trying to get some clotting fixed so that they could perform this operation. The top and bottom half of his heart are out of sync or something like that, and they are going to reach it with some kind of scope and shock it to reset the rythem. Dad has always been very healthy, and all of this stuff has scared the hell out of those of us that can't live without him. Please keep Dad in your thoughts and prayers.

My Thoughts and prayers are with Leonard and his family. May God wrap his arms around you all and be with the doctors as they do the surgery tomorrow

Dean

Our thought and prayers for a speedy recovery. We just had the pleasure of meeting your dad and look forward to spending the racing season with him.

God Bless,
Scott and Kevin Ferguson

Dean, I completely understand where you're coming from I went through it for years with my father. He had an artificial valve placed in his heart back in 1969. Of course back then all of that was totally experimental. However, because of great people up at Fermin Desloge Hospital (I don't know if I spelled that right) in St. Louis I had my father with us an additional 21 years!!! Yeah, there were lots of down times, but it's all worth it. Keep the faith and remember that's one tough old bird.

Dean, hope everything goes smoothly for your dad. I've only had the chance to talk to him a couple of times, he seems to be a nice guy. Certainly will say a prayer.

Dean-

I hope everything goes well with your dad I don't know how serious his cond. is but i know someone who got this done before & everything turned out well so I hope the same for your dad I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Stac

Dean

Sorry to hear about your dad. I'm sure this must be very tough for you and your entire family. He's a very important part of your life and I'm sure you are having a tough time dealing with this. May God bless him and keep him safe. I will certainly keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Let all of us know how things go for him.

Crystal

Thanks to all of you that posted, and those who thought about or prayed for Dad today. The procedure went perfectly, he was given a large meal and sent home from the hospital. He said his heart is in perfect rythem now, and he feels better. They will not let him drive yet, and he will probably try to go back to work sooner than the Dr will allow.

Well ...... The Old Saying Is True ...

You cant keep a good man down ! I was coming home earlier and i passed Mr Motsinger driving down the street ! :D hehehehehe Thank goodness everything worked out so well , LD :)

Back