Racin' with TANKS!!!!!!

portamix

Hey never know Kyle Busch might be lookin' for a place to race!!!! As we all know to race around him, you might need to have him at the rock drivin' one of these tanks!!!! Just a thought,hmmmm!!

Ya I m gunna install my 50 cal. and the big gun this winter. They will be recessed into the headlight sockets, so I can take out anyone in front of me!!!

Heres a tank!!

Notice how it sits high in the front end with out those guns! 77 side.JPEG

It has to be stock sides, or you wil be penalized by having to add two feet to ur tracklength.. We all know that longer tracks mean more rotating weight!!!;)
While we are at it......there is a limitation on barrel length for the guns also...

hey portamix does it have to have a stock tank body or can we put flat sides on it....lol
well if you make flat sides the mud wont stick and there goes your weight!! dont forget to put your foot holes in so you can climb into that monster!!! lolololol you also have to remember the lenght so you might be able to win by a nose!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tommy.. Just as much dirt sticks on a flatsided car as a stock bodied one. I can get in and out ok with my 6 foot step ladder!!

Back