Rich Whaley's chances at Pevely in '04

CRAZYFAN

I just wanted to get others input on #59 Rich Whaley's chances of winning the points this year at pevely. I've watched Rich race a long time, he's really developed as a driver over the last few years. He's got as good a chance as anybody. :cool:

As long as his car gets along with his driving style, he has a great shot. I don't think he ever got that car running perfect at I-55 last year. Good luck with your new car this year Rich.

Hey crash9, if you remember a couple years ago Whaley bought Weber's old car and they were pitting next to each other, they were pretty much running in the front every week. Things have changed somewhat since then. Alot is who you know or should I say who you hang with. Whaley does good considering he does 80% of the work himself! Good luck Rich!!:cool:

My pick would be Rich!

Good luck this year Rich and don't forget to pop in at The Rock a few times and put on the shows you did last year.

I THINK RICH IS VERY CAPABLE OF WINNING THE POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP. HE'S A GOOD DRIVER, AND HAS GOOD EQUIPTMENT. THE ONLY THING KEEPING HIM FROM IT IS OUT OF HIS CONTROL. THAT WOULD BE THE "LUCK" SIDE OF IT. IF HE COULD GET SOME BREAKS, HE COULD VERY WELL DO IT!!!

GOOD LUCK RICH!!

The word I'm getting is that he will also run on Friday nights at the rock. I used to help Rich back when he had his streetstock, then sportsman. I can tell you just from being around him so much that he works his #@$ off on his race cars. He earns whatever success he gets! :cool:

Back