Roth Motorsports to Tackle COMP Cams Super Dirt Series in 2020

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

Team Set for Rookie of the Year Battle

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (02/21/20) – Roth Motorsports drivers, Jeff Roth and Joe Godsey are excited to announce they will tackle the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) presented by Lucas Oil in 2020.

“Jack and Chris are great guys,” Roth said. “They’ve built a strong platform for everyone involved. I look forward to racing with their tour this season. Thanks to all of our sponsors who make this possible for us.”

In addition to their cut of the tour’s more than $30,000 points fund, both drivers will also be in pursuit of the Midwest Sheet Metal Rookie of the Year title, which comes with a $1,500 top prize at the season’s end.

Godsey commented: “For me, it’s exciting that I get to go to tracks that I have never been to before and run a series that I have only raced with a couple of times. We couldn’t do this without the support of our sponsors, and I look forward to representing them in new markets this season.”

The 2020 CCSDS tour includes more that 30 dates spread across 12 different tracks in five states. Roth Motorsports’ quest for the 2020 Rookie of the Year title will begin on March 6-7 at Louisiana’s Boothill Speedway with the inaugural Ronny Adams Memorial. The weekend posts a $3,000 winner’s check on Friday night and a $7,000 top prize on Saturday, March 7.

For more information on the CCSDS, including a complete tour schedule, please visit www.compdirt.com.

Roth Motorsports would like to thank their principal and associate sponsors including Homes by Roth, Carbusters, Ridout Lumber Company, Waco Title, Ross Construction, Coldwell Banker Harris McHaney & Faucette, Kimbel Mechanical, Emser Tile, Roth Family Farm, Hot Water Heroes, Brucebilt Performance, Shock Squad, Golden Boys Concrete, Budda Bert Transmission, Speedy Lube, G&S Insulating, S&M Exteriors Inc, Surfaces Quality Stone, Tune Concrete, West Pest Control, Joseph Hayes & Associates, C&C Construction, Penske Racing Shocks, FK Rod Ends, Maxima Racing Oils, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Cornett Racing Engines, Winning Edge Carburetion, Eibach, Hoosier Tire, RE Suspensions, Inc., and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Roth Motorsports, please visit www.TeamRothMotorsports.com.

Back