Seratt Motorsports Progresses into New Phase

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member

New Division and Focus on Son’s Career for Preston Seratt

Dyersburg, Tennessee (01/17/18) – Tennessee racer, Preston Seratt is set to embark on a new journey with his racing career in 2018. The personable-Tennessee racer will not only make the shift from Modifieds to Street Stocks, but he will also be placing more focus on his young son’s Go-Kart program.
“The past several years, I’ve had a blast racing Modifieds, but the reality is that the division has all but dried up around my area. To race, I have to travel several hours, and that keeps me away from my family a lot,” Seratt said. “So I’ve decided to put my focus into a Street Stock. This will allow me to race closer to home, and spend more time with my son (Lane) and his budding Go-Kart career. In addition, our family business is growing by leaps and bounds, so I need to devote more time to its growth.
“The bottom line is that it’s a win-win all the way around for me to make these changes in my racing program.”
Seratt has purchased a brand-new Trak-Star Race Cars Street Stock from Mike and Jamey Boland.
“Trak-Star and the Boland family really have it going on in the Street Stock division, and they are great folks to work with, so I’m really pumped about this new car,” Seratt noted. “I’m looking forward to working hand-in-hand with them to further develop these cars even further with some at the track research and development.”
Seratt hasn’t finalized his 2018 schedule yet, but plans to focus on the higher-profile Street Stock events throughout the Southeast. He will run a mixture of sanctioned events, including NeSmith Street Stock races.
“I’m excited about this season because I feel like I can get back to having fun behind the wheel, by focusing even more on my family and my business,” Seratt concluded.
Preston Seratt would like to thank his marketing partners, including Jim Seratt, J&P Machine Repair, DC Electric Rebuilders, Wehrs Machine, KSE Racing Products, Dirt Defender, Wiles Racing Driveshafts, McArmour Enterprises, Swift Springs, NMS Suspension and Shocks, D.S.I. Performance, Arizona Sport Shirts, Lowery’s Body Shop & Wrecker Service, Superior Steering Wheels, Trak-Star Race Cars, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.
For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Preston Seratt please visit www.PrestonSeratt29.com .

Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia Marketing Services – www.MSRmafia.com
Midsouth Racing Scene – www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back